Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 24 Discussion (28 June, 7:30pm)

If you had to nominate someone for eviction, what would be your reason? (Give name in the comments)

• Personality / Interactions

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • Strategy

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • Flying Under the Radar

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What the actual fuck? Why's Tim wanting to keep Aleisha of all people happy? Every time one of these OGs gets a chance to swing the numbers into their favour, they make some fool deal with the newbies, when they should just get them fuck out when they have the opportunity.

Yeah he’s already forgotten that they sent Drew packing without hesitation. I really hope they do the same to him.

Good chaos move. You get people frothing how Tim does this, Tim does that, breaks promises here, breaks promises there, keeps abc happy makes def unhappy and so on . The vortex of confusion whilst smokescreening his actual doings. Talk so much about his apparent moves and not seeing actualities. Perfect screen. This is good play not emotional. And they all break deals somewhere in time. You dont survive by not. Thats why an "emotional loyal" game is stupid as it is blatantly untrue.

…well… I still stand by my statement of Tim being my most favourite player ever… BUT!… fuck you Tim!… you never saved Estelle!… you fucking saved Johnson!… what da fuck?… if I could… I’d kick you fair square in the balls right now (being in a wheelchair maybe I’d have to roll backwards and forwards with my foot extended a few times very roughly)… but you know what I mean… I’m not happy mate!… anyhow… thanks for the great posts tonight you wonderful folk… nite all… sleep tight… cheers.

Last edited:
Love to hate Big Brother. Why give Tim a wheel of super powers??? No other HOH got anything like this....

I think this whole week was rigged, whatever group Tim was in would have been the group to choose HOH and once he got it they plotted with giving him this stupid wheel shit... Grrrrrr... IF I was into voting for a winner (which I'm not) I'd vote for the other two to win... I really hate Tim.

Good chaos move. You get people frothing how Tim does this, Tim does that, breaks promises here, breaks promises there, keeps abc happy makes def unhappy and so on . The vortex of confusion whilst smokescreening his actual doings. Talk so much about his apparent moves and not seeing actualities. Perfect screen. This is good play not emotional. And they all break deals somewhere in time. You dont survive by not. Thats why an "emotional loyal" game is stupid as it is blatantly untrue.

This 'good' play will get him evicted before the finale as Johnson, Aleisha and Taras will never be loyal to him. As far as I am concerned he can go as soon as possible, his schtick is played out. And looking at social media, his moves are turning people away from him.

Love to hate Big Brother. Why give Tim a wheel of super powers??? No other HOH got anything like this....

I think this whole week was rigged, whatever group Tim was in would have been the group to choose HOH and once he got it they plotted with giving him this stupid wheel shit... Grrrrrr... IF I was into voting for a winner (which I'm not) I'd vote for the other two to win... I really hate Tim.
Because it's high stakes week I guess.

This 'good' play will get him evicted before the finale as Johnson, Aleisha and Taras will never be loyal to him. As far as I am concerned he can go as soon as possible, his schtick is played out. And looking at social media, his moves are turning people away from him.
This time, and I may well be wrong, I dont think he cares about winning as much as preserving his "tactical wildcard" gameplay to the public. I think he sees that as a bigger legacy to preserve.

Back