Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 23 Discussion (27 June, 7:30pm)

Who are you more likely to vote for to win Big Brother?

• An OG - Better connection to / more liked / more entertaining than the n00bs.

Votes: 44 83.0%
  • An OG - Better gameplay.

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • An OG - Better looking.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A n00b - Better connection to / more liked / more entertaining than the OGs.

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • A n00b - Better gameplay.

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • A n00b - Better looking.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well I didn't expect three newbies to be up, in my mind I had Tim or Estelle pegged as going next, or someone disposable like Brenton or Gabbie.
Pleasantly surprised that Jaycee isn't going to sail through to top three.
Probably a nice guy, but such a boring housemate.

Now that he pointed it out, I heard @timmy's "buuuuuuuwwwwwwwww" sound half a dozen times in the early part of the episode.

So wait. I forget. Tim is head of house. Does that mean he can't be nominated next time either? Johnson and Aleisha still can't come for him?
I was trying to work out what the promo meant as it sort of hinted that Johnson was going to do something BIG to get Tim ... But if Tim cant be nominated then what possibly could be such a big move??? And it suggests that Johnson is wanting to get himself nominated - so hmm, I don't get it...
Maybe the super fan gets himself nominated and evicted .. in super fans mind this equates to getting Tim back :roflmao:

Hmmm, you and I are on the same page. I thought the same thing. Losing Jaycee doesn't really help the OGs game much. But, considering both Gabbie and Tim blerted those three names out, together ... supposedly unrehearsed (well, the edit would have us believe that) ... I guess there is more to those nomes from behind the scenes than what we, the viewers, know.
I suspect that in the middle section of the game, production manipulates the evictions to keep most of the major players in the house. We know they do this blatantly with fake evictions, but probably more covertly too.

How was JC the rated on sportsbet where do they get their sources from
How high you are in the betting odds depends on how much money people placed on you. Before last week Jaycee was not number 1 but Reggie, clearly someone or multiple people placed money on him in the last week.

How high you are in the betting odds depends on how much money people placed on you. Before last week Jaycee was not number 1 but Reggie, clearly someone or multiple people placed money on him in the last week.
Is that kind of thing common

Who do you think would win in a hypothetical final 3 of Tim, Estelle and Gabbie?

Hmmm. Newbie for sure, cos people got to know them better during their seasons. So one of Tim or Estelle. I would normally say Tim, but Tim did that bad Tweet, directed at Estelle ... and it is fresh in people's minds ... so, Estelle would be my guess.

Back