Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 23 Discussion (27 June, 7:30pm)

Who are you more likely to vote for to win Big Brother?

• An OG - Better connection to / more liked / more entertaining than the n00bs.

Votes: 44 83.0%
  • An OG - Better gameplay.

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • An OG - Better looking.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A n00b - Better connection to / more liked / more entertaining than the OGs.

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • A n00b - Better gameplay.

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • A n00b - Better looking.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
…well… I’m shocked that it wasn’t Aleisha that went just then (not one vote eh?)… but a good enough result regardless… I just knew in my gut that Tim wasn’t going tonight because of misdirections in the promos… anyway have a great night’s sleep you wonderful folk… nite all… sleep tight… cheers.

So wait. I forget. Tim is head of house. Does that mean he can't be nominated next time either? Johnson and Aleisha still can't come for him?

…well… I’m shocked that it wasn’t Aleisha that went just then (not one vote eh?)… but a good enough result regardless… I just knew in my gut that Tim wasn’t going tonight because of misdirections in the promos… anyway have a great night’s sleep you wonderful folk… nite all… sleep tight… cheers.

Yeah, I am surprised she didn't get one vote. Tim was never going tonight (I agree, the promos made it obvious), but he will be putting a target on his back for sure ... he is the kind of guy who will wield the power as it is supposed to be wielded, and people won't like it. And, BB will enable him (BB will give him enough rope in the interest of trying to get views/ratings).

Back