Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 23 Discussion (27 June, 7:30pm)

Who are you more likely to vote for to win Big Brother?

• An OG - Better connection to / more liked / more entertaining than the n00bs.

Votes: 44 83.0%
  • An OG - Better gameplay.

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • An OG - Better looking.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A n00b - Better connection to / more liked / more entertaining than the OGs.

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • A n00b - Better gameplay.

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • A n00b - Better looking.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lightning McQueen

As we move into the final weeks of the series, we still have a full house, but with the OGs gutted to a ratio of 1:2 for OGs : n00bs.
Will the n00bs execute a Pagonging?
Will the OGs exploit some cracks to make the n00bs eat themselves?
Will Tim ever eat the 2 minute noodles he poured on his head?
All will be revealed...

I voted an OG. Feel a bit sad for newbs but right now I feel I know the ogs better, whereas newbs don't know much about them unfortunately apart from their lies or strat chat due to the format 7 is giving us. Also Reg is probably most in need of the money than anyone there.

Don't have much spoilers this week? Last last week the tv guide pretty much gave away Taras won noms challenge and Jaycee became hoh but not much this time.

Anyway, I think Tim is about to be evicted. Him or Brenton. Just can't really see a situation where it is anyone else next unless all 3 newbs get put up somehow. I guess possibly Estelle could go, but I feel she's going to be after Tim and Brenton as a smaller target. Don't think it'll be Reg that goes anytime soon. Everyone there probably feel too harsh to vote her. There was Brenton though but that's Brenton.

Newbs are going to save themselves now. Unless Aleisha really decides she's gotta stick with girls and sides with Reg, Estelle and gab to vote out other male newbs but she can still choose Tim and Brenton before starting on them.

Now that we're into the weeks that were filmed after VIP ended its broadcast, I wonder if we will start to see some panic changes from production to try "save" the show start to show up in the final weeks. I know it's a loooooong shot, but we might start to see less production interference since that would've been at the peak complaint about VIP at the time of filming. Either that or some bs twists they had planned just got cut.

I guess its always possible too that they gave zero fucks and just went ahead with the original plans.

Now that we're into the weeks that were filmed after VIP ended its broadcast, I wonder if we will start to see some panic changes from production to try "save" the show start to show up in the final weeks. I know it's a loooooong shot, but we might start to see less production interference since that would've been at the peak complaint about VIP at the time of filming. Either that or some bs twists they had planned just got cut.

I guess its always possible too that they gave zero fucks and just went ahead with the original plans.
THISSSS.. but i'm prepared to be disappointed :)

Does anyone actually believe that Chad or Marley won based on their gameplay? 🤣

I understand the Chad win way more than the Marley win. I could tell you nothing about Marley. Memory of him in the house is literally a still image of what he looks like.

What annoys me is that skew in voting public that always favours the guys. I would have much preferred Sophie or Christina to win those seasons.

I understand the Chad win way more than the Marley win. I could tell you nothing about Marley. Memory of him in the house is literally a still image of what he looks like.

What annoys me is that skew in voting public that always favours the guys. I would have much preferred Sophie or Christina to win those seasons.
Chad actually was the best choice of that execreble final 3, so I understand it too. I'm just saying, without his looks, he wouldn't have beat Daniel...

Chad actually was the best choice of that execreble final 3, so I understand it too. I'm just saying, without his looks, he wouldn't have beat Daniel...

As a straight dude where I looked at Chad and just went, "gross tatts." I way preferred him personality-wise to Daniel.

I would have preferred Sophie to win. As I would have preferred Christina the next year.

I think good looks hinder the women. I may be completely wrong, but I assume most people voting are women. For whatever reason.

I’m just glad SJ didn’t win last year. Not because of her as a person just because the amount of times production saved her. Even Christina got saved with the whole walking dead housemate. I voted for Marly purely because he was never saved

2020 I did vote for Chad. I’ll admit his story did pull at my heart strings. Also, that last challenge he won on a sore leg I believe. I think production wanted him to win. Sophie was evicted then came back out of the white room. Daniel…I dunno. I didn’t dislike him as a housemate but that whole thing that he and Mat had going kinda turned me off him. When Sophie came back apparently Mat wouldn’t talk to her lol

Back