Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 23 Discussion (27 June, 7:30pm)

Who are you more likely to vote for to win Big Brother?

• An OG - Better connection to / more liked / more entertaining than the n00bs.

Votes: 44 83.0%
  • An OG - Better gameplay.

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • An OG - Better looking.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A n00b - Better connection to / more liked / more entertaining than the OGs.

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • A n00b - Better gameplay.

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • A n00b - Better looking.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Far out. The newbs must be pissed they can't get at him. Especially Aleisha who voted him head of house with understanding he wouldn't put her up.

Makes it hard to figure who they going to come for. Brenton, Estelle and Gabbie?
Gabbie will be the obvious one, as she worked with Tim.

Did production offer Jaycee money to fall on his sword? 🤔 Weird!
I think he sealed his fate with that speech... He probably garnished a few extra votes, hence 5-2 :rolleyes:

Then in the diary room he noms Johnson stating it's probably the only way he might stay O_O

That was a daft move. Jaycee wasn’t as strategic as the other newbs. A smarter choice would have been Aleisha, Johnson and Taras up for eviction, and any one of them could have gone and it would be to the OG’s advantage.
Yeah agree, but Tim and Gabbie figured Taras wasn't as much to blame for Drew going than the others.

That was a daft move. Jaycee wasn’t as strategic as the other newbs. A smarter choice would have been Aleisha, Johnson and Taras up for eviction, and any one of them could have gone and it would be to the OG’s advantage.

Hmmm, you and I are on the same page. I thought the same thing. Losing Jaycee doesn't really help the OGs game much. But, considering both Gabbie and Tim blerted those three names out, together ... supposedly unrehearsed (well, the edit would have us believe that) ... I guess there is more to those noms from behind the scenes than what we, the viewers, know (and possibly aside from the blame about Drew going).

Back