Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 16 Discussion (8 June, 7:30pm)

Which OG will eventually knife Tim?

• Reggie

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • Dave

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Estelle

Votes: 43 55.8%
  • Tully

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Drew

Votes: 4 5.2%

• Total voters
Stop sucking up to Tully. Think she has demonstrated an agile enough and wise mind just to see comments as fans watching a tv production.
We dont know these people. We are "presented" these people. Think Tully and others understand this. I cant speak for everyone or anyone in fact, but its all a grain of salt to me. I cheer and boo to join in the fun. I could never condemn a housemate on a personal level cos of the obvious limiting parameters. But I get it ,,, that on social media...such being its function,,, to elicit such personal emotions towards others. I just dont subscribe to that nonsense. This forum is pretty light hearted for the most part and is the only real "social media" I participate in. But kudoes to Tully and estelle and others for fronting up. Im sure they have had very unsavoury experiences on other platforms which makes their presence here even more noteworthy and beneficial. For both parties.

As I said... the sole reason I haven't joined sooner is that I actually enjoyed seeing everyone's TRUE thoughts about me. Despite them often being... less than complementary. So please don't bite your tongue just because my presence is now known. I won't always be joining in the chat but I am here. I have been since way before 2013. ;)
I’ve always wished this forum was a little more ex-housemate friendly but I guess that’s the nature of being a reality TV contestant, where people are encouraged to pick favourites and vote to save or vote to evict people. Your first stint was polarising so would have probably been a bit rough for you to be here chatting with us post 2013.

Personally I have little time for RTV people who come out whinging about the ‘edit’ they got. However I’ve got ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD for insider perspectives and behind the scenes goss. There’s a difference (in my mind at least).

I’ve always wished this forum was a little more ex-housemate friendly but I guess that’s the nature of being a reality TV contestant, where people are encouraged to pick favourites and vote to save or vote to evict people. Your first stint was polarising so would have probably been a bit rough for you to be here chatting with us post 2013.

Personally I have little time for RTV people who come out whinging about the ‘edit’ they got. However I’ve got ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD for insider perspectives and behind the scenes goss. There’s a difference (in my mind at least).
Yo mean like the classic 'you portrayed me saying and doing bad things' type edit? God i hated when people said that🙄

I actually am tbh. I am all for hearing a RTV contestant talk for days on end about the show. I'd love to either be proven wrong about my opinion on someone, or to simply learn about stuff that was left out/over blown.
Yeah totally. That’s what I think I was trying to say.

I’m all for “hey .. when you saw x, also y and z happened”

As opposed to “the show made me look like a villain and I’m a perfect angel boohoo”

…well… that was fun… to all of those mother fuckers that try to touch OUR Reggie… OUR Estelle… or OUR Tully be warned… if you touch ANY of these 3 wonderful ladies you will endure the full wrath of the ‘Stickyfingers Brigade’!… we are an elite force of deadly pensioners that hunt down and ‘take care’ of injustice towards those who we hold dear… here is an image of just my wheelchair alone…

3A6B1857-04D1-40AF-9AF3-5B4DDF8ED6C2.jpeg

…it has 8 x flamethrowers… 4 x machine guns… 2 x cannons… 1 x tiny ray gun… spikey killer wheels and a mean pair of skull stickers on it!… that’s just MY chair… (you should see the wheelchairs of the other Brigade members)… so don’t even fucking look at our girls or we will hunt you down and… and… and…

…anyway… thanks for all the great posts all of you wonderful folk… have a nice night… sleep tight… don’t let the bed bugs bite… nite all… cheers.

Stop sucking up to Tully. Think she has demonstrated an agile enough and wise mind just to see comments as fans watching a tv production.
We dont know these people. We are "presented" these people. Think Tully and others understand this. I cant speak for everyone or anyone in fact, but its all a grain of salt to me. I cheer and boo to join in the fun. I could never condemn a housemate on a personal level cos of the obvious limiting parameters. But I get it ,,, that on social media...such being its function,,, to elicit such personal emotions towards others. I just dont subscribe to that nonsense. This forum is pretty light hearted for the most part and is the only real "social media" I participate in. But kudoes to Tully and estelle and others for fronting up. Im sure they have had very unsavoury experiences on other platforms which makes their presence here even more noteworthy and beneficial. For both parties.

Well said

It kinda sucks that the annoying ones (Sam, Drew and Aleisha) get fake evictions when those like Layla and Trevor had to leave for real.
Somewhat agree about Layla, however Trevor? You’re joking right? That would be like having a fake eviction for a loaf of bread.

Thinking about that end of show promo tonight, isn't it customary that only one of the two fake-evicted HMs comes back in to the house? In other words, Aleisha comes back in and Drew goes. Could that perhaps be what the promo is hinting at? And not Reggie or any of the other OGs at all.
This is what I was thinking too.

I'm afraid of chooks and most birds when they're flying...I blame my phobia on my Dad who took me to the Currumbin Bird Sanctuary when I was about 6. At that time the parrots would come in a few times a day for feeding and you'd hold out plates of food for them...trouble was the parrots didn't really care where they perched themselves! I ended up with three on my head digging their claws in but my Dad kept videoing regardless! Never been the same since! And don't get me started on bats or moths...I freak out!

Only good chook is a dead one!

I really think the producers belong on Playschool at times because they treat us like children.
I hear you.. and Aleisha. I have a severe phobia of birds, butterflies and moths and especially things that fly around erratically. Those flying cockroaches are THE WORST

Back