Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 16 Discussion (8 June, 7:30pm)

Which OG will eventually knife Tim?

• Reggie

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • Dave

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Estelle

Votes: 43 55.8%
  • Tully

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Drew

Votes: 4 5.2%

• Total voters
BB Promo Writer ... version 1

Instructions: Insert words based on the numbers.

"Big Brother has ....1.... the game! What the housemates will do will have you ....2.... like never before. This is the episode you ....3.... cannot miss! It will be the biggest ....4.... ...5...."

1. changed
1. flipped
1. blown the lid off

2. gasping
2. guessing
2. amazed

3. just
3. simply
3. absolutely

4. thing
4. fallout
4. twist

5. this season.
5. ever!
5. in TV history!

It kinda sucks that the annoying ones (Sam, Drew and Aleisha) get fake evictions when those like Layla and Trevor had to leave for real.
Kinda had to happen to create "pathos". Which is hard to do in a heavily edited driven stroryline.

I beg for the editors of this show, please, to cut 75% of Tim's scenes and please give other people airtime. This is ridiculous every single storyline involves him. Reggie doesn't even have a proper storyline yet.

I am manifesting Tim evicting Dave and Reggie swears revenge and turns on Tim.
Z. This series was always going to be about Tim and reggie. Reggie has really done not much but has been favourably edited. With her innate charm without actually doing much. And Tim is the fire and brimstone to the series. So much its been more a series of TIm's soliloquies and kinda staged commentary/narrating. They know where their butter is best spread.

BB end promo makes you believe Reggie is going. I suspect that is classic misdirection. I wonder if it is TIM who goes?
he's playing how he did in his previous season... maybe he nominates himself like last time but everyone goes, "Fuck him, my vote goes on Tim for being a misogynistic arsehole"

And he gets evicted for real coz BB has read how everyone is expecting multiple Tim saves if he gets evicted :)

Ugggghhhhhh.
Of all the people to waste another ridiculous double save on...

Does Big Brother's promise of no more chickens extend to KFC? Sponsorship lost then.
Release the chickens into the mainframe, I say.

Drew just couldn't give a damn now.
Doubling down on his hatred of Jaycee, and other childish comments and reactions in the mainframe.

Wowee... I turn away for 2 minutes and miss so much! Do you really not believe it's me? Give me a code word to include in a Tweet and I'll do it.
I know your superpower.
Its some kind of advanced pungent and highly snythesised onion extract which you covertly spray in your ocular cavity when the moment is needed. Glad to have you aboard. I cheer and boo as befitting for such a production. As has been said ad nauseum, I miss the old days of getting to know folk somewhat. These days, its like punch and judy. So I just boo and cheer as prompted by the editors in the vain hope of winning some lifetime KFC sustanence for being a loyal puppet to the production..

Last edited:
I actually think it's the opposite, he's having outbursts on Twitter because he knows he's lost and doesn't have anything to lose...
I think so too. He might choose his words more carefully if he was shortly to be up for the public vote. Although…..if he’s in the final three and thinks that Estelle is narrowing his chances of winning, he might lash out.

Back