Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 16 Discussion (8 June, 7:30pm)

Which OG will eventually knife Tim?

• Reggie

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • Dave

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Estelle

Votes: 43 55.8%
  • Tully

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Drew

Votes: 4 5.2%

• Total voters
I said this earlier. If Tim was smart, he wants to be final 3 with 2 newbies.
No doubt smart because you have support well he assumes support from his fans already. Which might explain his outbursts on twitter because he is already in the final and now needs to get over the line with public votes now too. Gosh all these theories that I’m thinking now

This edited "scrambling" is so dumb. It actually males the housemates look silly when you know there is much more content and context to what they are saying. It ruins the spectacle and feels all rehearsed as part of a larger script.
And in essence, ruins the very nature of the shows lifeblood for a cheap bombastic pantomime.

No doubt smart because you have support well he assumes support from his fans already. Which might explain his outbursts on twitter because he is already in the final and now needs to get over the line with public votes now too. Gosh all these theories that I’m thinking now
I actually think it's the opposite, he's having outbursts on Twitter because he knows he's lost and doesn't have anything to lose...

Would you be so rude to Estelle if you were in the finale? Virtually all his followers who replied hated it.

That goes for all the OGs.
Absolutely. But I think Tim is probably the only one cunning enough to do it, and to possibly make it work.

I’m not saying he’s guaranteed final now. But I am saying that it’s his best efforts to be. I commend his gameplay here.

I realise some will be upset and see it as betrayal, but at the end of the day, only one person can win.

Maybe they have to vote out one of the "fake" evicted during Monday's episode? re: someone saying an OG goes Monday

Absolutely. But I think Tim is probably the only one cunning enough to do it, and to possibly make it work.

I’m not saying he’s guaranteed final now. But I am saying that it’s his best efforts to be. I commend his gameplay here.

I realise some will be upset and see it as betrayal, but at the end of the day, only one person can win.
True it reminds me of how Danny played and I loved it until he turned on the people that had his back for ages (I forgot their names already lol) which turned me off him.

Back