Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 16 Discussion (8 June, 7:30pm)

Which OG will eventually knife Tim?

• Reggie

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • Dave

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Estelle

Votes: 43 55.8%
  • Tully

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Drew

Votes: 4 5.2%

• Total voters
As I said... the sole reason I haven't joined sooner is that I actually enjoyed seeing everyone's TRUE thoughts about me. Despite them often being... less than complementary. So please don't bite your tongue just because my presence is now known. I won't always be joining in the chat but I am here. I have been since way before 2013. ;)

Did she ever explain why she is afraid of chickens? Such an odd fear to have.
I'm afraid of chooks and most birds when they're flying...I blame my phobia on my Dad who took me to the Currumbin Bird Sanctuary when I was about 6. At that time the parrots would come in a few times a day for feeding and you'd hold out plates of food for them...trouble was the parrots didn't really care where they perched themselves! I ended up with three on my head digging their claws in but my Dad kept videoing regardless! Never been the same since! And don't get me started on bats or moths...I freak out!
I wonder if she even eats it?
Only good chook is a dead one!
Not the fucking hackers again. They're worse than the fucking robbers.
I really think the producers belong on Playschool at times because they treat us like children.

You’re getting a better edit of some of us this time round compared to the last time 😬

I know I said some real shitty things 2013. But look I’m all older and wiser and definitely said nicer things. Bar the comment about your promo which I laughed about 😳

As I said... the sole reason I haven't joined sooner is that I actually enjoyed seeing everyone's TRUE thoughts about me. Despite them often being... less than complementary. So please don't bite your tongue just because my presence is now known. I won't always be joining in the chat but I am here. I have been since way before 2013. ;)
So glad you’re on here! I’m mainly a lurker but thought I’d actually say hi since you’ve always been one of my faves! Loved watching you in 2013 and loving you again this season! <3

I know I said some real shitty things 2013. But look I’m all older and wiser and definitely said nicer things. Bar the comment about your promo which I laughed about 😳
I did a lot of that too. Mostly because I was young and sexually frustrated and angry that Drew didn't win. Oh to be thirteen again.

I mean it was definitely a fear of mine but no... we had no idea.
I know it may be easier looking from our angle six months later, but I had felt that there was going to be at least one fake eviction caused by the hackers

Back