Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 8 Discussion (22 June)

Should Kieran be going home tonight?

• Yes, He is really annoying.

Votes: 42 70.0%
  • No, He is really cute.

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Hmm, He is a bit of both.

Votes: 12 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like how Ch7 has veered into a more competitive game instead of the fly on the wall format like it's traditionally been. The fact HM's are allowed to discuss voting alone is a massive change for the AU format. I just don't like how there's one big group that could pick the rest off one by one. We've seen that all before too many times, little groups are better imo.

I really like how Ch7 has veered into a more competitive game instead of the fly on the wall format like it's traditionally been. The fact HM's are allowed to discuss voting alone is a massive change for the AU format. I just don't like how there's one big group that could pick the rest off one by one. We've seen that all before too many times, little groups are better imo.
They had a chance to make the big group a little smaller tonight. So who's the real dummies?

I think for next year they should keep the format but film the show live. Then they could get the public to save one of the housemates, leaving the other two nominees to fight it out amongst themselves who gets evicted.

If they stick with competitive bring back Friday night games or something of similar vein.

I dunno. I watched a couple of US seasons years ago, and from the moment the HMs entered the house during the launch they were trying to frm alliances. It was painful.
Ah... I actually enjoy the strategic alliance chat. So that’s why I am hoping this format is played more effectively next year.

it’s funny though, years ago I watched US BB and didn’t enjoy the strat talk. I wasn’t ready for it yet. Haha

Oh, god, I dream about the teeth! That hint of spearmint, so subtle. So chewy...
You don't like spearmint leaves though do you...

00f56681a0e5c7976c306d924761933f47e857fd.gifv

Yeah but by the time we get a go all that's left in the lolly bag to choose from are the bananas.

Sugar-Station-Bulk-Line-10-Bananas-250x250.jpg
HAHAHAHAHA. You know what’s hilarious about this. Banana lollies are my FAVE. Even though I’m low key allergic to yellow colouring and I’m at risk of an asthma attack when I eat these, especially if I’m already a bit sick.

I think for next year they should keep the format but film the show live. Then they could get the public to save one of the housemates, leaving the other two nominees to fight it out amongst themselves who gets evicted.
Agreed. Being filmed in advanced has too much of that production gloss over it to easily manipulate viewers. It was jarring to get Mat's backstory last night, 7 episodes in and we get a little HM vignette that's supposed to be for the shows launch episode, not Ep7!

100% They got rid of Allan who would have been a game player I think. They need people willing to make big moves, play on alliances and blindside people.

Well - that was a surprise - only Garth voting Daniel - I had to go to the Seven Plus site to see the extended eviction votes to see who actually voted for whom. Angela's group aren't very solid - not looking good for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back