Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 8 Discussion (22 June)

Should Kieran be going home tonight?

• Yes, He is really annoying.

Votes: 42 70.0%
  • No, He is really cute.

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Hmm, He is a bit of both.

Votes: 12 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are definitely cutting out some major arguments in that eviction room. The evicted HMs keep mentioning major clashes occurring in there, including one blow-up between Kieran and Garth that apparently ended in shouting and tears.

You'd think Seven would be milking the drama... instead we get contrived bullshit.
May I get a link please?

So depressing. I hope Seven learns something from this season and fixes it somehow next year. It doesn't matter if it's sport or reality, a game where one side completely walks over the other from beginning to end is no fun, even if you support the dominant side.
I reckon people will be more familiar with the gameplay aspect and therefore it will be better next year. Different from the origins where there was something special about season one cast not really having any idea of how the country was seeing them.

Episode 8

Shane (0)

Daniel (1)

Garth (Loved by everyone)

Garth (12)
Hannah (Manipulative)
Sarah (Manipulative)
Marissa (Heard some information in the house?)
Shane (Broken his trust by playing both sides)
Sophie (Can't count on him)
Chad (Doesn't agree with his game)
Kieren (Doesn't trust Garth)
Casey (Lies and is deceitful)
Xavier (Playing the game differently to him)
Mat (He's a snake!)
Daniel (Liar! "Hope this whole things worked...")
Angela (Can't save Garth, He's a sinking ship)

I reckon people will be more familiar with the gameplay aspect and therefore it will be better next year. Different from the origins where there was something special about season one cast not really having any idea of how the country was seeing them.

or they could just watch thirty seasons of survivor. the only difference between survivor and new!bb is that they get to live in a house on bb instead of outside in a tent

I dunno. I watched a couple of US seasons years ago, and from the moment the HMs entered the house during the launch they were trying to frm alliances. It was painful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back