Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 8 Discussion (22 June)

Should Kieran be going home tonight?

• Yes, He is really annoying.

Votes: 42 70.0%
  • No, He is really cute.

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Hmm, He is a bit of both.

Votes: 12 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adelaide TV EPG - One Housemate decides it's time to unite the two sides of the house to get rid of a common enemy. But could this big move backfire? Plus, a surprise return! Hosted by Sonia Kruger.

Who is the common enemy? Kieran? Angela when she returns? Reckon a background character will be caught in the crossfire again tonight.

Kieran and Daniel will be safe.

Mat, Zoe, Daniel and Sarah have all alluded to getting their “revenge” for Ian’s eviction on Instagram overnight.

I wonder if they managed to take down Garth or somebody from that group in tonight’s episode...

Zoe made a face as if she'd just bitten into a lemon when she realised that Sarah was the only one left to team up with her for the task. :meh:
But lil Sarah pulled her weight and the challenge was won. - Next stop: DM for noms.

Now, you could be forgiven for thinking that Sarah had earned equal rights to deciding who was going to be nominated and she did indeed have two possible victims in mind - but Zoe, who is twice her age, wouldn't have any of it.
She bullied Sarah into nominating Kieren, Marissa and Ian.
Alas, Zoe's ill-conceived master plan backfired and poor Ian became collateral damage.

By selecting Garth as her temporary co-conspirator, Angela displayed cunning and foresight. Tbh, I had my doubts. I thought Garth would double-cross her. But Garth realised that sooner rather than later the 'alpha group' would use him as cannon fodder and decided to join Angela's ragtag army for the time being. He may be a Judas but stupid he is not.

For at least a brief period, Angela and Zoe will be the main players, every scheme, every decision will revolve around them.

Zoe's philosophy seems to be to stick with the boys.... because they are strong and surely they must appear intimidating to lesser life forms such as Angela et al. But will this simple, traditional formula succeed, considering Angela's more enlightened view that the 'Boys Club' must be destroyed asap for any none-club-members to stand a chance for survival?

Ironically had Zoe let Sarah nominate Garth then Ian would have likely stayed, possibly even if he was the third nominee.

Kieren is not CUTE.

giphy.gif

Now, you could be forgiven for thinking that Sarah had earned equal rights to deciding who was going to be nominated and she did indeed have two possible victims in mind - but Zoe, who is twice her age, wouldn't have any of it.
She bullied Sarah into nominating Kieren, Marissa and Ian.
Alas, Zoe's ill-conceived master plan backfired and poor Ian became collateral damage.

I really dislike Zoe, I'd go so far as to say she's the only housemate I actively dislike.

I know people didn't like the manipulation behind Ian going, but I hope it shows everyone, especially those in the "too cool for school" group that they don't have the control they think they hvae.

I really dislike Zoe, I'd go so far as to say she's the only housemate I actively dislike.

I know people didn't like the manipulation behind Ian going, but I hope it shows everyone, especially those in the "too cool for school" group that they don't have the control they think they hvae.

But when the manipulation is that heavy handed by the producers to protect their precious killjoy Kieran it kind of renders the game pointless for the other housemates.

This is different from previous BB where the housemate are actually experiencing social media feedback ‘as it happens’ and while I feel a little bit sorry for Zoe who has said on her insta that she has been receiving death threats etc. I agree, I’m not a fan of her gameplay!

This is different from previous BB where the housemate are actually experiencing social media feedback ‘as it happens’ and while I feel a little bit sorry for Zoe who has said on her insta that she has been receiving death threats etc. I agree, I’m not a fan of her gameplay!
Honestly death threats should be reported to police, that is just insane. Perpetrators need to be put in line and the social media company take action.

Honestly death threats should be reported to police, that is just insane. Perpetrators need to be put in line and the social media company take action.

Just want to be clear, I wasn’t saying I agree with death threats. I agree that it’s terrible and should be reported. It’s just a game show people... settle down! No one deserves death threats.
I was saying I agree that Zoe is the housemate I like the least.

So... why do you all think Angela does her Lipgloss routine, sometimes in the most awkward circumstances...
Is it because she needs it as much as she needs her tea?
Is it to rile the 'untouchable divas' like Zoe and Talia before that?
...or is it a bit of both or something else?

To psych out her fellow competitors. Saying to them "I'm finding this so easy I can get out the lipgloss."
The psyching out seemed to have worked on Talia who, after witnessing it, went into such a 'rolling eyes' frenzy, that only the white of her eyeballs were visible for the rest of the day. :rolleyes: - true story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back