Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 8 Discussion (22 June)

Should Kieran be going home tonight?

• Yes, He is really annoying.

Votes: 42 70.0%
  • No, He is really cute.

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Hmm, He is a bit of both.

Votes: 12 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kieran? Cute? He’s like a cross between Chris Griffin from Family Guy, Andy from Little Britain, Ralph Wiggum & Barney Gumble

I dont get why Angela and Marissa would vote to get rid of Garth when they were already in the minority.
They felt Garth was a sinking ship. Nobody made an impassioned plea to counter Xav’s statement.

To be fair, Garth f*d up majorly with keeping up appearances. Suddenly being buddy buddy with Angela was not a good look...

With the amount of editing the Ch7 is doing, what we're seeing isn't real, it's fake. The number of times we hear a HM say something which sounds like ADR before cutting to a "reaction" of another HM which is just them quickly turning their head is comical. They may as well hire actors at that point, then again roping in average joe's for their 15min is more cost effective. This show is made in the editing. Wouldn't be surprised if Chad's really talkative, Dan's a sweetheart, Marissa has another expression in her arsenal and Xavier's has a personality.

Yes you are right - we are getting what the editors want us to see to make a good story
Yeah so you said Angela’s group must not be very tight. I’m saying I think they must have all agreed together before the eviction room to vote for Garth.

Good to see Shane and Matt got more air time, I honestly found this ep more boring without the house task and them flooding it with strat talk. If you're not gonna give us a house task, at least give us some light hearted moments or general chit chat.

Good to see Shane and Matt got more air time, I honestly found this ep more boring without the house task and them flooding it with strat talk. If you're not gonna give us a house task, at least give us some light hearted moments or general chit chat.
Anyone else think maybe they did get a food task (with the Italian dinner as their reward) that they totally just cut from the episode?

Likely.

Mat, Zoe, Daniel and Sarah have all alluded to getting their “revenge” for Ian’s eviction on Instagram overnight.

I wonder if they managed to take down Garth or somebody from that group in tonight’s episode...
This is from page 1 of this post, from this morning. Just goes to show this alpha group are a bunch of twats, giving away the result. Major egos there. Seriously Ian is way above their bullshit, it’s quite ironic really.

This is from page 1 of this post, from this morning. Just goes to show this alpha group are a bunch of twats, giving away the result. Major egos there. Seriously Ian is way above their bullshit, it’s quite ironic really.

I thought it was just to drum up excitement?

So yeah, this format needs a Veto comp, but I think Aus RTV producers have fallen into the "WE NEED EITHER ZERO ELIMINATIONS OR ELIMINATIONS EVERY NIGHT" mentality, and we'll never get it.

Massive gap needed to be filled.
How the hell did we get from 5 of the girls bitching to get Dan out with Hannah crossing her heart she'd vote him, to then Garth being the only person to vote Dan.
Xav’s speech, and it being brought to light that Garth had a sudden connection with Angela makes him appear untrustworthy. Unfortunately they could not see the big picture in that moment that taking out Dan would be a game changer.

Another good episode tonight - not great - but not bad either. Garth was a logical evictee considering he stirred up drama the other day in the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back