Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 7 Discussion (21 June)

Should Angela have been saved from certain eviction last episode?

• Yes, She is awesome.

Votes: 49 59.8%
  • No, This was rigged.

Votes: 19 23.2%
  • Hmm, It might all turn out okay after all.

Votes: 14 17.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
789e70129d036f000f345b55fa5dbf28af83d81d.gifv

Well there you go then.
Getting Gretel vibes here...

Interesting that Xavier didn’t get the message to vote with the cool kids clique or the queens rebellion! Thought from the episode the other day he might have been a bit of a strategic player himself. Perhaps not. He intrigues me.
He's either an idiot, or has strong bonds and promises. In Ian's exit interview, Ian thought Xavier wouldn't vote for him, so MAYBE Xavier didn't want to vote out Ian himself, whilst also not wanting to put a vote on Kieren? That'll also explain his bullshit reasoning to vote Marissa.

Unfortunately free to air is rapidly dying so they will do anything for views. That’s why as much as Aus BB is replicating Canada and USA BB, we will always have that staged environment. It’s so shit and that’s why shows don’t last for long down under

There are many reality shows in Australia that have lasted 10+ years.

I am really disappointed Ian went, and I feel like his connection with the ‘cool kids clique’ is probably just because he is genuinely a nice guy and was friends with most, not his fault that Daniel took him under his wings.
I just enjoyed seeing Zoe’s plan backfire.
Sarah got totally overruled in the nominations. Zoe thinks she is in control. I just wish she had put one of her other friend up as the supposed ‘swing’ vote.
I am glad that this may finally force them all to start ‘playing the game’ I’m tired of that being used as an excuse to vote people off. Get strategic, make alliances, blindside people. That’s what will have this format SHINING.
Watched this ep with my housemate who isn’t a die hard fan and he said tonight was the best episode so far. The yes challenge was entertaining and the second half had some true strategy.
Thought Garth was the wrong choice for Angela to bring in, but it played out perfectly.

He's either an idiot, or has strong bonds and promises. In Ian's exit interview, Ian thought Xavier wouldn't vote for him, so MAYBE Xavier didn't want to vote out Ian himself, whilst also not wanting to put a vote on Kieren? That'll also explain his bullshit reasoning to vote Marissa.
Yeah that makes sense. Maybe.
hope that he isn’t an idiot. I am hoping he’s one of the type of players who come out in the second innings and becomes important to the game.

Ian was a much bigger threat than either Marissa or Keiran. This was a very smart move for Angela if she somehow makes it to the final.
Yeah he was a likeable, unassuming nerd. He could easily have slid under the radar right through to the end. That's what most people tipping thought. The better strategy really isn't to vote out the fittest/strongest but vote out the blandest. Well, vote out the fittest only if you think they're targeting you.

Ok so that was a very average slash bad episode once again saved only by Angela's actions and possibly a bit more nudge nudge wink wink rigging by the producers.

Off to continue playing Animal Crossing bye.

I can’t believe the Batman gambit worked. I feel so sorry for Ian as he was a favourite of mine, but anything to piss of Dan is good in my book. Zoe got played big time and she needs to learn not steamroll over others when it’s supposed to be a mutual decision. If Sarah got to put Garth up, Kieran may well have went and Zoe would have gotten what she wanted. Again, I feel really bad for Ian, he was collateral damage like Danni was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back