Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 7 Discussion (21 June)

Should Angela have been saved from certain eviction last episode?

• Yes, She is awesome.

Votes: 49 59.8%
  • No, This was rigged.

Votes: 19 23.2%
  • Hmm, It might all turn out okay after all.

Votes: 14 17.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so that was a very average slash bad episode once again saved only by Angela's actions and possibly a bit more nudge nudge wink wink rigging by the producers.

Off to continue playing Animal Crossing bye.
I’m not sure most punters these days care as much as this forum cares about producers having a hand in it. It’s par for the course with RTV these days. IMO it was a very entertaining episode.

Watched this ep with my housemate who isn’t a die hard fan and he said tonight was the best episode so far.
Well that goes to show how there really are two kinds of BB fans. I guess I should be thankful this new crop will at least keep the numbers alive.

Well that goes to show how there really are two kinds of BB fans. I guess I should be thankful this new crop will at least keep the numbers alive.
5 days, 12-14 weeks and at least live (9 era atleast). Doubt all this cause of production value and control.

Yeah I’m pretty certain this forum doesn’t actually represent even the majority of viewers these days. No slight on us, most of us are the die hards (I cant help my optimistic outlook haha)

The other day I pulled over to let my dog go to the bathroom at a park and there were three council men. I overheard them chatting about the fears tasks and how hilarious it was that the “big AFL dude was scared of pigeons’. Maybe it’s prejudice of me, but not the type of people I would have thought would EVER watch or be chatting about BB at work the next day.
This format is pulling in new fans. And I’m here for it.

Yeah I’m pretty certain this forum doesn’t actually represent even the majority of viewers these days. No slight on us, most of us are the die hards (I cant help my optimistic outlook haha)

The other day I pulled over to let my dog go to the bathroom at a park and there were three council men. I overheard them chatting about the fears tasks and how hilarious it was that the “big AFL dude was scared of pigeons’. Maybe it’s prejudice of me, but not the type of people I would have thought would EVER watch or be chatting about BB at work the next day.
This format is pulling in new fans. And I’m here for it.
I feel you need to bottle and sell that optimism. I could use it sometimes. Like tonight. Ha!

Really wanted Ian to go further in the show
Actually I did too. So I guess we're learning a bit about the edit. I thought the focus on his dead spider and the follow up fish scene was just to give him some visibility for the long run. But it turns out it was just so we'd know who he was when he got evicted tonight. Will be looking out for these kinds of hints again.

I feel kinda bad about that.

I think Angela made a mistake with choosing Ian to go at this point in the game.
While I’m sad to see Ian go, it is Zoe who chose to put him up as a “safe vote”. Zoe didn’t think out the numbers and do alliance counting, I don’t think she has thought that far at all tbh. For her game she should put Shane or somebody like that...Too afraid of those consequences I guess.

Angela has a much better connection with Marissa than Ian. The Daniel alliance getting too strong would result in a very predictable chain of events that would make the season pretty predictable and boring I say.

I found Ian boring and that he bought nothing to the show. So I’m glad he’s gone. I thought I wanted Kieran out but realised how boring it’d be. He’s annoying. He annoys me. Keep him in.

While I’m sad to see Ian go, it is Zoe who chose to put him up as a “safe vote”. Zoe didn’t think out the numbers and do alliance counting, I don’t think she has thought that far at all tbh. For her game she should put Shane or somebody like that...Too afraid of those consequences I guess.

Angela has a much better connection with Marissa than Ian. The Daniel alliance getting too strong would result in a very predictable chain of events that would make the season pretty predictable and boring I say.
Yeah I blame Zoe for what happened tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back