Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 7 Discussion (21 June)

Should Angela have been saved from certain eviction last episode?

• Yes, She is awesome.

Votes: 49 59.8%
  • No, This was rigged.

Votes: 19 23.2%
  • Hmm, It might all turn out okay after all.

Votes: 14 17.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
cWWtdNx.jpg

If Kieran ever wins, which I know is highly improbable but stranger things have happened, I hope he splits the prize money with Angela and Garth.
Any beat the one hit wonder challenge he ever wins will lead to a secret double eviction

Episode 7

Marissa (1)

Xavier (He's scared..?)

Kieren (4)
Casey (Can't be trusted, showed his hand)
Daniel (Coming for him, don't trust him)
Mat (Biggest player)
Ian (Less trust issues with the house overall)

Ian (7)
Chad (Revenge vote, since he was put up by Ian)
Hannah (Biggest threat)
Sophie (Numbers game, the alpha team trusts Ian over her)
Shane (Strategic move, gives him numbers if successful)
Marissa (Biggest threat, playing the game well)
Kieren (Getting out Ian will create a crack)
Garth (Safeguarded by other players, getting him out will be good for his game)

This game is so rigged even BB himself is rigged, keeping Angela and Kieran in this game for ratings. This is not what BB is about. It's so fucking ridiculous.

i just don't feel like i actually know anyone? everything just seems so manufactured with the bombastic editing and music, and everyone is whittled down to one singular trope. no one seems like a real person at all. i miss old bb where they had silly arguments over chores and food and all these genuine personalities coming to clash with one another over something stupid like a packet of lollies

like, i've been watching series 7 and watching hayley absolutely crack it when bodie made an innocuous comment about her playing the game seemed real to me. watching emma mean-girl everyone and turn into a queen bee who ran the house with an iron fist seemed real to me. watching billy and aleisha sort of accidentally fall in love without meaning to seemed real to me. the petty dramas and interpersonal conflicts when you're stuck in a house with 15 strangers is what makes the show - the manufactured nomination/eviction drama just rings so false in comparison

Last edited:
i just don't feel like i actually know anyone? everything just seems so manufactured with the bombastic editing and music, and everyone is whittled down to one singular trope. no one seems like a real person at all. i miss old bb where they had silly arguments over chores and food and all these genuine personalities coming clash with one another.

like, i've been watching series 7 and watching hayley absolutely crack it when bodie made an innocuous comment about her playing the game seemed real to me. watching emma mean-girl everyone and turn into a queen bee who ran the house with an iron fist seemed real to me. watching billy and aleisha sort of accidentally fall in love without meaning to seemed real to me. the petty dramas and interpersonal conflicts when you're stuck in a house with 15 strangers is what makes the show to me. the manufactured nomination/eviction drama just rings so false in comparison
YESSS!! EXACTLY THIS IS WHAT I WANT!!!! Like even Aleisha and Michelle fighting over Aleisha hiding behind Billy and their past is good!! It shows they have personality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back