Votes: 22 29.7%
  • Relieved

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • Mixed

Votes: 33 44.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was nice of Chad to split the prize money with Sophie. Though I wonder if he'll have second thoughts if the relationship doesn't work out?

Hurst, who earlier said he would be splitting the money with fellow finalist and romantic interest Sophie Budack if either of them won, confirmed that is still happening.

But it will not be a halfway split after the pair reached an agreement before the finale.

“We made an even deal where the winner gets a little bit more than the other, so I think that’s fair,” he said.

“She definitely deserves it, we were a team.”

So $100K to her and he gets the $134K?

Per K&JO:

And in an interview with Kyle and Jackie O this morning, Chad confirmed he was still forging ahead with the plan he and closest ally Sophie Budack had formulated in the house, to split the prize money if one of them won.

Exactly how much of the $230,000 winnings Sophie will receive is unclear - even, it seems, to Chad.

“The winner’s going to get a bit more, but it’ll be a fair amount between the both of us. It’s a bloody fair amount, I’ll tell you that,” he said.

“So you’re going to get $130,000, she’s going to get $100,000?” the hosts asked, keen for an exact figure.

“Around that... Or maybe $70,000,” he said.

“That’s a lot for a girl you don’t even know will stick around,” said Jackie O, referencing the pair’s in-house romance - a budding relationship Chad was coy to discuss this morning.

$70K is not a bad haul for Soph to be fair.

Don't doubt me MADGE!
Sophie said Kieran had a few drinks and told her.
Check out the Kyle & Jackie O Podcast from today, Big Brother chat, 11mins 30 seconds in.
Pretty sure it’s a little bit of attention seeking to prove she actually did something remarkable in the house. Of course it’s gonna get a mention on the Kyle & Jackie-O show. Otherwise the only takeaway we get with Hannah is her in the cage calling Talia a stripper.

Pretty sure it’s a little bit of attention seeking to prove she actually did something remarkable in the house. Of course it’s gonna get a mention on the Kyle & Jackie-O show. Otherwise the only takeaway we get with Hannah is her in the cage calling Talia a prostitute.

True, but to be honest, Hannah calling Talia a prostitute was fucking funny!

True, but to be honest, Hannah calling Talia a prostitute was fucking funny!
haha yeh it was “stripper” actually, I edited the post when I realised I had used the wrong term, but same deal! I will remember Hannah as the cage girl causing a commotion lol

haha yeh it was “stripper” actually, I edited the post when I realised I had used the wrong term, but same deal! I will remember Hannah as the cage girl causing a commotion lol
You're right, it was a stripper lol! Oops.
Still a great moment.
Now the show is over, Hannah seems quite witty and funny, it's a shame we didn't get to see more of it.

If the lesser known housemates were given more screentime throughout the series, the BB team would have no doubt given them the oppurtunity to speak in the finale, it’s a shame cause it wasn’t their fault. But the show is run on a specific time limit in the finale, so they can only use this time to interview the more iconic housemates.

Most of the focus in the finale was on housemates who were actively given airtime throughout the series. Daily episodes should be used to focus evenly on each distinct housemate, a lot more episodes involving the social aspect of the series. Maybe in future they will increase the duration of the series?

The next season is supposed to film for 10-12 weeks, so it will be at least a month longer.

Aw I’m sad it’s all over now, it was a good episode. I think Chad winning was a fair call, least Daniel didn’t win?

I think the right person won, Chad was honest all the way through, and despite the fact that I think Dan should have won and played the best game of the 3, I think they're all winners in the end. Sophie and Dan looked pretty happy despite not winning (this forum seems to think it's some grand comeuppance on Dan that he didn't win, I'm sure he'll be fine with his future radio job soon enough)

I want one of these shirts badly!!!
Soobong can sing!? Is there anything he can't do!?! He was the most interesting character and was cut way too short. I hope next season if the housemates vote to evict, that there will be an incentive to keep in interesting players.
Casey also put on her insta story a great video of him playing the piano and singing.

w3lr8Op.gif
Mesmerising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back