Votes: 22 29.7%
  • Relieved

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • Mixed

Votes: 33 44.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done to Chad, we'll deserved. Social media seems to have taken a massive turn overnight, all I'm seeing on Insta are comments saying Dan was robbed.
Are you looking on Dans Instagram? 🤔 I’ve seen the majority of people very happy with the outcome on social media

This must be hard for you.

View attachment 55951
You can order the appropriate outfits online, in case you were lacking foresight. Don't forget to eat and sleep... and hopefully we will see you again in about ten months time when another batch of beef cakes will be available to be drooled over.
Sincerely... my best wishes! 😭

Why would I wear a dress? I'm a male.

And I was attracted to Zoe in the house. I liked Dan because I thought he played well in the house.

Hurst, who earlier said he would be splitting the money with fellow finalist and romantic interest Sophie Budack if either of them won, confirmed that is still happening.

But it will not be a halfway split after the pair reached an agreement before the finale.

“We made an even deal where the winner gets a little bit more than the other, so I think that’s fair,” he said.

“She definitely deserves it, we were a team.”

So $100K to her and he gets the $134K?

I am so happy Dan didn't win, I thought the show was going to make him win but in the end the public decided, I have a little more faith in the show to be not totally fake now.
Someone said they liked Big Brother (the man not the show) to be more severe not so friendly, I liked the friendly BB and love his humour with the HMs.
I was actually surprised Dan didn't win but happy nevertheless. When it was announced, I had to reroute and readjust my brain for a moment... process it, ya know.
All in all, the new voice is more appropriate than most of those that came before. Firstly, it is always the same voice - a must. And secondly, if viewed from a more enlightened angle, this 'friendly' voice has something eerie about it. Some people don't see it because they are disappointed not to meet what they expect.
The humour of course is not strictly BB credo. But, so what? In past seasons the voice was never constant, it slipped up many times and as soon as the HMs noticed that, they began to push and see how far they could go.
Humour requires intelligence. I noticed that this new voice was never caught off guard and personally I found some of the dialogues very amusing. I hope we'll have the same voice next year 👍

The housemates should have kept their distancing on that stage. That was really bad form of them to set such a bad example when the audience was all distanced. The housemates themselves were not immune to picking something up along the way on their travels through pubs and clubs and what not.
The question is - did they get implicit instructions by the producers to keep their distance all they way through? Implicit instructions repeated over and over again are necessary for those who lose control over their emotions and can't think for themselves... as we have seen too often in recent times.

Since when do males not wear dresses? You are sounding a bit sexist or racist or homophobic or transphobic here. Take your pick.

Sorry, I just thought if you were going to personally insult me for having the temerity to support Dan that you should know a bit more about me.

And please don't try to put words in my mouth in a gotcha moment.

Really happy about that result! just wish that the final was more impactful.

My hopes are that for next year, they split the final challenge into 3 parts like the US/CAN version with the winners from part 1 and part 2 facing off in the final round instead of one semi-physical challenge that determines who chooses goes to the end.

Then the final episode is Sonia yapping on live on stage with cutbacks to the final day in the house wear the past housemates come back and do a reunion mafs style watching the events back for the first time. Then the final three leave the house and with the magic of tv cut back to the live show and they walk on stage for the interview and crown the winner. The live final reunion was surprising after the slickness of the season finishing on an hour long reunion with no bells and whistles.

Sorry, I just thought if you were going to personally insult me for having the temerity to support Dan that you should know a bit more about me.

And please don't try to put words in my mouth in a gotcha moment.
😱 omg omg omg.... the fallout is worse than expected 😨

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back