Votes: 22 29.7%
  • Relieved

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • Mixed

Votes: 33 44.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of the final, I would have been happier if Sophie won, but I am fine with Chad winning. I just wouldn't have liked Dan winning. He is wanting to launch a media career from this, he'll probably get something, so whatever. I wouldn't have been shitty if he won, he's not shit like Ben Norris, but I just like Sophie and Chad more. Dan was more fake.

I meant in a strategic sense.
Well Chad proves that you can still win the Big Brother Australia game with lack of strategy (as the format was originally intended for) despite all the changes to the game this year. The overall public vote prefer someone who is less deceptive usually.

So him winning in a way is an ode to original big brother fans.

Last edited:
Well Chad proves that you can still win the Big Brother Australia game with lack of strategy (as the format was originally intended for) despite all the changes to the game this year. The public vote prefer someone who is less deceptive.

Unfortunately

I think the stage looked alright, definitely better than the atrocious stages we got in 2013 and 14, maybe slightly better than 2012

So I felt the finale was of the standard expected for this season. It felt more reunion-y than finale. More about the failed HMs than the final three IMO. It was missing something I think not having them still in house. And I really missed not having the news recap too; it used to be one of my favourite parts of the finale seeing their reactions to what they had missed but I guess they were only in there for like a week this season so not surprising they skipped it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back