Votes: 22 29.7%
  • Relieved

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • Mixed

Votes: 33 44.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
...the only good thing this season was these forums and all of your fantastic and funny comments folks!... and... thanks Tim for always allowing our comments to go through uncensored... its a credit to you... the input from you posters had me in stitches most of the time... for that I thank you all... it’s been a great ride... just a shame that the show itself was shit... but at least Dan didn’t win... he was so sure that he would... suck shit Dan!... lol!... until next time.... see you all later... cheers.

I completely disagree. Show what actually happens in the house! If you aren't contributing, suffer the public vote's guillotine...
I’m pretty sure there was tons of content coming from multiple housemates who received lack of acknowledgment in the finale, most of it was cut out throughout the series to compensate for lack of episodes.

Apprently Hannah had a relationship with Kieran in the house, we saw none of that? There was probably a heap of discussions we weren’t exposed to from multiple people that deserved at least some level of airtime (Shane, Danii, other unknown housemates this season).

I don’t think any of those housemates were under the radar, their screentime was simply cut out to make room for slightly bigger personalities and to put focus on the strategy narrative of the show, 72 hours of content condensed into a 1 hour episode.

Last edited:
I am genuinely surprised that the vote wasn't split down the middle giving Dan the win. So I think that people must have figured that either they vote correctly or the vote is wasted, and deciding to piggyback the vote of the G force (Girls, Grannies and Gays). I did think Sophie played better overall, but I am impressed. Well played Australia!🤛

...the only good thing this season was these forums and all of your fantastic and funny comments folks!... and... thanks Tim for always allowing our comments to go through uncensored... its a credit to you... the input from you posters had me in stitches most of the time... for that I thank you all... it’s been a great ride... just a shame that the show itself was shit... but at least Dan didn’t win... he was so sure that he would... suck shit Dan!... lol!... until next time.... see you all later... cheers.
Totally agree. I'm off now too. See you all next BB! Byeeee! xx

I’m pretty sure there was tons of content coming from multiple housemates who received lack of acknowledgment in the finale, most of it was cut out throughout the series to compensate for lack of episodes.

Apprently Hannah had a relationship with Kieran in the house, we saw none of that? There was probably a heap of discussions we weren’t exposed to from multiple people that deserved airtime.

I don’t think any of those housemates were under the radar, their screentime was simply cut out to make room for slightly bigger personalities.
We will never know.

I am genuinely surprised that the vote wasn't split down the middle giving Dan the win. So I think that people must have figured that either they vote correctly or the vote is wasted, and deciding to piggyback the vote of the G force (Girls, Grannies and Gays). I did think Sophie played better overall, but I am impressed. Well played Australia!🤛

I hope they forego audience voting all together next year

I think Chad was the best outcome of the three, but would still go up as one of the worst winners.
Thought Sonia did a good job being live, though still thought she needed abit more personality and edginess,
I could see Chrissie Swan as host working really well with this format.

I think Chad was the best outcome of the three, but would still go up as one of the worst winners.
Thought Sonia did a good job being live, though still thought she needed abit more personality and edginess,
I could see Chrissie Swan as host working really well with this format.

I could see Caroline hosting the show.

No fucking way. He was a pot plant. Then at the end they went, "he wanted to propose," but we hid this plot line.

Good BB is not housemates who stand around corners and occasionally jump out to 'scare' people. So funny.. not.

Out of the final three Chad was the most deserving. Daniel played the most dirty out of the lot, while Sophie had already been evicted. I think the right choice was made. Just interested as to what prizes the other finalists received, surely they would have been rewarded?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back