Votes: 22 29.7%
  • Relieved

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • Mixed

Votes: 33 44.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So how many of you stick with the show only because of this place?

Hi these forums are the only place to be! haha. As for this new pre-recorded BB show, meh whatever...lol ;)

I actually watched the whole finale tonight and well it wasn't too bad considering all the COVID-19 restrictions we are going through right now. But from watching past seasons I feel like this was a bit rushed and well to put it simply channel 7 couldn't wait to be done with it and move onto their other shows.

I hope they introduce a decent intro music theme for the next season of Big Brother. At least some Big Brother themed music to cut and return from the ad breaks.

Cheers!

Well guys and girls and people of all other gender identities, tonights finale was nothing but a cracker way of ending the 2020 season of Big Brother. A massiv congratulations on Chaddles for the win, and a big credit for Sonia too who was an awesome host this evening.

Both Ian trash talking Big Brother and Chad swearing on live TV were GOLD! :D

PS - It really has been an honor to start the vast majority of our daily episode threads, as i love chatting with you all about anything and everything Big Brother related, so i shall see you all again next season.

Last edited:
Good job I accidently spoilered myself alomst immediately after the result as the episode still hasn't shown up - seen the winning moment though. Looks like they'd kept scraps of the old Nine set to make a new makeshift one!

How does 700k votes compare to the glory days?

Also seen the clip of the three finalists on Kyle and Jackie O earlier - if that is how seriously Sydney is treating COVID-19 it deserves to go into lockdown. Seemingly zero social distancing in that studio.

...this forum is the ONLY reason for watching the show lol!... the comments by everyone on here are some of the funniest you’ll ever see anywhere Brekkie... in fact... it’s a struggle for me sometimes to even watch the show itself to keep up with the speed of you posters... you’re all so fast in your typing lol!... (I’m getting faster though... I’ve got it down to 3 words per hour so far lol!)...

...but seriously... sometimes quite a few of us try to recapture the ‘buzz’ of the ‘Big Brother vibe’ when we post during shows like ‘I’m a Celebrity Get me the Fuck Outta Here’ or ‘Australian Survivor’ or ‘Farmer wants a Fuck’ or other such shows but this forum has SO MANY different types of people posting that it has a fantastic vibe of it’s own... those forums never quite reach the same zaniness and uncensored manic fun of this forum...

...why did we even bother watching this mangled,watered-own,shit mere shadow of itself once fantastic show to the finale when most of us would’ve dumped it after Angela went?... because nobody wanted to miss out on the manic fun of this great thread... it’s a bit like the ‘the good old days’ happening again for me personally... all it needed was a dedicated ‘Photoshop Thread’ and maybe it would’ve been complete for me personally but quite a few people put up animated gifs etc so I was happy enough with that lol!...

...sorry about the short novel in the reply Brekkie but you did ask lol!... but yes... this IS the only reason that I watched this show... because of this forum and it’s fantastic posters... cheers.

Last edited:
Also seen the clip of the three finalists on Kyle and Jackie O earlier - if that is how seriously Sydney is treating COVID-19 it deserves to go into lockdown. Seemingly zero social distancing in that studio.
Exactly! Sydney is becoming too complacent. You only need to look south the Melbourne to see what a shit fight this can become any day now.. But whilst the number hover between 10 - 15 a day, no one really gives a fuck.

In other news, I'm conflicted about the season ending. It got to the point where it felt like it was a chore to watch it - but the banter on these forums made it worth it. You lot are bat shit crazy, but i'm all about it! 😍

Well Chad proves that you can still win the Big Brother Australia game with lack of strategy (as the format was originally intended for) despite all the changes to the game this year. The overall public vote prefer someone who is less deceptive usually.

So him winning in a way is an ode to original big brother fans.
From the last three I wanted Chad to win. I like people who are good in the inside, well the outside is just as good :shamefully: I didn't quite understand why he couldn't say anything, I never seen such a reaction from a winner. Very deserving winner IMO
I am so happy Dan didn't win, I thought the show was going to make him win but in the end the public decided, I have a little more faith in the show to be not totally fake now.
Someone said they liked Big Brother (the man not the show) to be more severe not so friendly, I liked the friendly BB and love his humour with the HMs.

Brekkie said:

This forum is very usefull. I like the information it provides because I don't always see the manipulation, and people share what they found online, it is nice.

I like the people here, not all of them, lol, but I seem this year to agree with the same people I loved in the past, to me they are good people. Some others I found not so nice are also the same ones I didn't like in the past.

Exactly! Sydney is becoming too complacent. You only need to look south the Melbourne to see what a shit fight this can become any day now.. But whilst the number hover between 10 - 15 a day, no one really gives a fuck.

In other news, I'm conflicted about the season ending. It got to the point where it felt like it was a chore to watch it - but the banter on these forums made it worth it. You lot are bat shit crazy, but i'm all about it! 😍
The housemates should have kept their distancing on that stage. That was really bad form of them to set such a bad example when the audience was all distanced. The housemates themselves were not immune to picking something up along the way on their travels through pubs and clubs and what not.

...this forum is the ONLY reason for watching the show lol!... the comments by everyone on here are some of the funniest you’ll ever see anywhere Brekkie... in fact... it’s a struggle for me sometimes to even watch the show itself to keep up with the speed of you posters... you’re all so fast in your typing lol!... (I’m getting faster though... I’ve got it down to 3 words per hour so far lol!)...

...but seriously... sometimes quite a few of us try to recapture the ‘buzz’ of the ‘Big Brother vibe’ when we post during shows like ‘I’m a Celebrity Get me the Fuck Outta Here’ or ‘Australian Survivor’ or ‘Farmer wants a Fuck’ or other such shows but this forum has SO MANY different types of people posting that it has a fantastic vibe of it’s own... those forums never quite reach the same zaniness and uncensored manic fun of this forum...

...why did we even bother watching this mangled,watered-own,shit mere shadow of itself once fantastic show to the finale when most of us would’ve dumped it after Angela went?... because nobody wanted to miss out on the manic fun of this great thread... it’s a bit like the ‘the good old days’ happening again for me personally... all it needed was a dedicated ‘Photoshop Thread’ and maybe it would’ve been complete for me personally but quite a few people put up animated gifs etc so I was happy enough with that lol!...

...sorry about the short novel in the reply Brekkie but you did ask lol!... but yes... this IS the only reason that I watched this show... because of this forum and it’s fantastic posters... cheers.
I agree with you and it is always a pleasure to read all you write, doesn't matter how long it is :)

I actually do feel a bit sorry for Daniel.. He really did play a passioned game, and chose to surround himself with people that he felt could get him to the end. Slightly awkward and has a clumsy vibe about him; he does admit to being a failure (re: football career etc) but he rubs off on the other occasions as up himself and his dislike of people that don’t love him back makes him look visibly uncomfortable and quite flawed.

I do see a humble and chilled side to him, visible in the show at the end, where you could tell he practically knew he had been edited out the winners edit and his comment to the effect of “whatever happens, I had an amazing time in the house”. Honestly I think he has grown as a person since being on the show.

It feels like his future career is uncertain and it’s not the best feeling being a failure and not coming first, or not, at least having a 50% approval sort of rating... If he wants to be Fitzy 2.0, well, I don’t know but he needs to become a bit more interesting somehow lol.

Black lives matters didn’t do him any favors as well and he should at least try to bond with people from different cultural backgrounds instead of hiding in his corner of white males & whinging about them.

If I passed him in the street, I would still say “hello” even though he was far from my favorite this season.

No, he was a latecomer and Ben Norris was also a late comer.

They split the entries up by one day, twice, with Ben's entrance following on a couple of others the day before. So a dribble of arrivals after opening night. So I call that a latecomer. But Chad, Sophie, Sarah and Garth came in on day 4 (and day 4 of a short season), so I'd call him an intruder.

Some are happy Chad won, some are not. I would have preferred for Sophie to be the winner but am happy Dan didn't win.

So... does anybody have any theories about the future of the 'romance couple'?

Over the last few episodes I got the feeling that Sophie would be a good match for any guy who is loyal and treats her right. She seems to be smitten with her walking picture book... that's all right.... but are the feelings mutual? I never saw Chad rejecting or ignoring her but his enthusiasm appeared to be lacking. This could be because he just isn't too much into girls... or he doesn't know what to do with girls... or simply because his brain can't keep up with an ever changing situation, which is precisely what a romance is.

He is obviously married to his mother. He goes gaga when she is near and even when she is a thousand miles away. Is mommy dear willing to share her boy with another woman?

Sadly we didn't see enough of Sophie's mother. Would she be prepared to accept a doddering picture book who last night looked like he just jumped out of the cuckoo's nest to play Adam and Eve with her Sophie?

...any thoughts anybody? 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back