Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 16 Discussion (13 July)

Are you sad that Marissa, the oldest housemate, has been evicted from the BB house?

• Yes, She was amazing.

Votes: 26 42.6%
  • No, She was awful.

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Maybe, She was mixed.

Votes: 19 31.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well tonights episode was a bit mixed. I am gutted that the other housemates evicted the last interesting housemate of the series - Kieran - to the real world. However i am also relieved that Big Brother sent the last interesting housemate of the series - Kieran - to the white room.

If it is Sarah who is evicted tomorrow then how dumb are the final four? There is no situation at all where nominating Sarah, never mind evicted her, over anyone else in the house makes any sense at all.

Also considering they were rushing the show to a conclusion in the early days of COVID-19 having two fake evictions just makes little sense - you'd have thought Seven would have prioritised completing filming over the number of episodes and they could easily have made an extra couple of episodes out of unseen moments or splitting episodes for events like where Angela returned or the COVID downtime.

They've been told not to.

He's Seven's predetermined winner.
They are gonna have to give him a good ā€œreviewā€ package at the end of it to sway the voting public into picking him as a winner now tbh. He came off as an outright narcissistic bully in the last episode.

Still 4 more episodes to lull the voting public with, though, I suppose. Accompanied by sweet royalty free music and tears for his gf. ;)

My take is that they are prepping Kieran for a win at the moment..

Last edited:
considering they were rushing the show to a conclusion in the early days of COVID-19 having two fake evictions just makes little sense
Presumably the process (fake evictions, whatever) went to plan, just at an accelerated rate, by dumping the three day cycle for a daily one. They had little enough content from the white bread cast by that stage without cutting their twists out.

Oh it's official. Like this hadn't been known since ... hmm.. Jesus?

Laughable marketing.
BB is water cooler chat at my work. Most wouldnā€™t know this if it wasnā€™t for me. Iā€™d say most of the million plus viewers donā€™t follow every article and nit pick every announcement like we do!
Even the Elder Sibling podcast said over the last couple of weeks that they didnā€™t know how the show was ending (Reggie and Rod)

Lol. This episode was shit. No one knows what the fuck they are doing. Their strategy makes no sense.

Highlights was when Sophie kicked the ball over the fence intentionally and the fact Kieran didn't go ( because it is going to piss Dan and Matt off so much!!!)

Perhaps they'll hypnotise us into enjoying this?
Unless the hypnotist has more than A-grade credentials, no chance šŸ˜“

EWWWWWW I have the same suitcase as Mat.

I'm gonna have to burn it now.
Or advertise it on your classifieds/auction site of choice 'as seen on Big Brother' šŸ¤£

They need to market in this way as there were still a lot of people asking on their Facebook page how the winner will be decided.
Only because they didn't produce a proper, dedicated launch episode introducing the new format (among other things like I don't know... all the 12 OG housemates?) and explaining where and when the viewers' vote will fit into it šŸ™„

It's HILARIOUS that they're acting like they didn't hear all the furniture being removed from the house and all the pool water being sucked out during the night... ffs.
But in the bedroom they apparently can hear housemates in the DR ... which is in a completely separate shed with the bathroom sandwiched in-between.

What should I do to the housemate banner? Put some white globs on Keiran's face or something?

You could wrap the two WR hms in white bandages šŸ¤£
15609541-funny-man-with-a-bandaged-head.jpg

Or a more realistic idea, greyscale faces? Maybe also bump up the brightness a bit to make it less grey... I don't know šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
behindbb-2020-banner-idea-kieran-whiteroom.jpg

As much as I can't stand him on my tv, the bullying of Kieran by Matt and Daniel is worse.
While the dirtying of the dishes could be excused as a painfully unfunny 'joke', more disturbing is the way Matt openly refers to him as 'Thick'.

As much as I can't stand him on my tv, the bullying of Kieran by Matt and Daniel is worse.
While the dirtying of the dishes could be excused as a painfully unfunny 'joke', more disturbing is the way Matt openly refers to him as 'Thick'.

I thought the dirtying of the dishes was a rather creative and harmless prank from the good ol alpha alliance.

Daniel is a fucking asshole. I know Kieran is a lazy bugger but that was just low from Daniel and not justified. Daniel is a fucking bully. (And letā€™s not forget all of the good food and ingredients he wasted)

Does Australia really want this guy as their winner? Entitled little prick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back