Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 1 Discussion (8 June) - First 12 housemates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully the pacing of the nominations challenge and eviction process is sped up a little bit in future episodes now that the audience is familiar with the new format. I’m already exhausted of there being an eviction every episode.

Yes I know I'm old fashioned but aren't these type of shorts underwear? As in boxer shorts? I see people with them in the mall all the time & want to tell them to put pants on.

pQrQy8j.png

...a bit rushed... Keiren didn’t go... Sonya still hosts it... Keiren didn’t go... Channel 7 stuffed up by announcing the evictee too early and giving it all away... Keiren didn’t go... there was no screaming crowd... Keiren didn’t go... it wasn’t LIVE... and Keiren didn’t bloody go!... but!... see you tomorrow night of course lol!... good night and thanks for the fun everyone... cheers.

I don't know if this is on purpose or not, but they've already added the HM's that aren't in till tomorrow on the 7 site.

I think in today’s tv climate a quick games a good game. People’s concentration doesn’t last 3 months anymore - except for Masterchef which is purely about cooking and has always been, not about the drama.

Married At First Sight is one of the biggest shows on TV right now and that goes for 3 months and is all about the drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back