Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 1 Discussion (8 June) - First 12 housemates

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can tell this episode was shit, but I can also tell that the new housemates look like they will bring more life into the house!

Going to miss the constant "To save Dave, text" screens and live audiences though

This is absolute garbage. A few of the housemates we haven’t seen nothing on. Everything is rushed and scripted. Part of the fun of the old show was when they all went in live one by one and you could see the initial reactions properly. You aren’t seeing any of that. Half the episode was them figuring out who to evict... if every episode has an eviction I guess this is how the whole series will be. I’ll probably watch the next few days to see how it goes but I can’t see myself tuned in for the whole season

I honestly think ratings are going to be worse then 9s last season. 95% of comments I have seen have been negative. Like I don’t even feel like tuning in for tomorrow.

My thoughts are I wish that it wasn't so sped up, I feel like they've taken the original BB and put it x3 fast forward. I'm glad it's sped up but they've gone a little OTT with it. Don't get rid of the eviction reasons, they're a big thing I get why to a point cos it's gonna happen every night, but they're there for a reason.

All in all, it's not so bad.

Even though it's small, the eviction process was a mess cause Sonia didn't say the "It's time to go...", which both Gretel and Sonia used in the Nine and Ten era. Also the long pause after they both said it, with the very awkward zoom in on the housemates faces haha

Disappointed they didn't show who voted for who

The noms/eviction process was like BBUS but in their version they show every HG and they say who they nominate. I would prefer it that way instead of skipping over some of the nominations.

Interesting first episode looking forward to seeing the rest of the series

Even though it's small, the eviction process was a mess cause Sonia didn't say the "It's time to go...", which both Gretel and Sonia used in the Nine and Ten era. Also the long pause after they both said it, with the very awkward zoom in on the housemates faces haha

Most likely more of 7 trying to distance from the former iterations. It's all new BB remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back