Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 1 Discussion (8 June) - First 12 housemates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know 4 are going in tomorrow night. but that means another 4 have to go in. If they evicting people while waiting for these HMs is that even fair?
I’ve been thinking about that. I guess the game is the game and it is what it is, and who is to say what is fair or not.
But given there are no other intruders this year, it does feel a bit funny to me that 4 people get to skip one eviction cycle and a further 4 get to skip two.
I get that it makes it easier to get to know the housemates.
I actually always felt like Ben Norris was an intruder winner. Even though he was an original housemate, I can’t remember which episode but he came in not on launch night. May have just been the following night.

Please do not post images of the Chad nudes on the forum!!!! Google sends me angry emails when their AI detects dick. Links are fine.

You can view them here, where ads are disabled lol:

WA 7 EPG Descriptions

Tuesday:
Four new Housemates enter the Big Brother house under the cover of darkness. Big Brother unveils a winter wonderland that will force old and new Housemates to break the ice, but one will be evicted.

Wednesday:
The final four Housemates descend from the heavens and the King and Queen of the house aren¹t impressed. While some Housemates get close, others better hold on tight because someone will be evicted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back