Skip to main content

BB bumped to 8.30pm from next week

It was Dog Eat Dog. They filmed 10 episodes but only 2 went to air.

One of the rare instances where the Americans actually improved the format.

I've never heard of that show, I'm pretty sure it was Weakest Link I was thinking of. But anyway...

How embarrassing

giphy.gif

Maybe Sonia can get a REAL job now. I wonder if Border Force are hiring.

Is the final due to be live or is it a pre-recorded fake final with fake reactions to fake winning again? I know they did that for BBVIP but what did they do last series?
2022 was live, that was a good 6 month gap though, VIP was only like 3 (?) Months between filming and airing, So it would be interesting to see what they'll do with a year long gap, especially if the show gets further bumped back to burn off they wont bother, or they had the 3 separate endings already in the can ala VIP just in case for this.

Actually wouldn't be surprised if they filmed multiple housemate winner endings, like they do for Rupaul's Drag Race.

I mean... is Sonia even alive anymore? I was expecting her to spout some pro Zionist Israeli propaganda. Since that hasn't happened I assumed she's become a Channel 7 controlled hologram.

Maybe this year in anticipation of the absolute ratings failure that it is they decided to let housemates pick the winner getting rid of the very last part of what made this bb in Australia. But would what viewers of this season are left watching even care?

Actually wouldn't be surprised if they filmed multiple housemate winner endings, like they do for Rupaul's Drag Race.

I mean... is Sonia even alive anymore? I was expecting her to spout some pro Zionist Israeli propaganda. Since that hasn't happened I assumed she's become a Channel 7 controlled hologram.
Didn't they do that in some previous years? The actual years escape me...

Yeah I reckon they'll have taped multiple endings for this, especially given they wrapped it up so quickly (and planned to demolish the house), they probably got it out of the way before they moved out.

They never use the house for the live finales anyway when they've done them. They just use that shitty stage they assemble somewhere.

Back