Skip to main content

BB bumped to 8.30pm from next week

Well this sounds rivetting. Their task budget must have been cut to the bone.

Tuesday: Our housemates must read a book to Big Brother, quietly. If they make any loud noises, money is docked from their grocery budget.

Maybe 7 will let it go next year, and this guy might pick it up?!

MasterChef Gogglebox, it would really cheapen the ABC, specially Gogglebox, I only saw the promos and honestly I don't know anybody behaving the way they do on Gogglebox, I like shows were I can relate to them.

MasterChef Gogglebox, it would really cheapen the ABC, specially Gogglebox, I only saw the promos and honestly I don't know anybody behaving the way they do on Gogglebox, I like shows were I can relate to them.

Both those shows could easily be on ABC. Masterchef isn't a bitchfest like most reality shows, and Gogglebox isn't far removed from all the panel shows the ABC seems to love. BB is obviously not ABC's style.

Both those shows could easily be on ABC. Masterchef isn't a bitchfest like most reality shows, and Gogglebox isn't far removed from all the panel shows the ABC seems to love. BB is obviously not ABC's style.
But Gogglebox is so OTT, the reaction of the people are so fake, as if they would jump up an down the way they do, and that is just the promos. I have not seen any ABC panel remotely resembling Gogglebox.
Maybe Masterchef, it is just me being Vegan.

But Gogglebox is so OTT, the reaction of the people are so fake, as if they would jump up an down the way they do, and that is just the promos. I have not seen any ABC panel remotely resembling Gogglebox.
Maybe Masterchef, it is just me being Vegan.

On Gogglebox producers have definitely amped up the participants. I hate it when they get them to dress up (team colours for sports, other props for whatever), and it's obvious they get prompts for talking points during shows. You're supposed to be seeing what ordinary people thought of these programs. Ordinary people don't get dressed up in silly outfits to watch TV. But ABC wouldn't treat the show like that, it'd be much better for it, too.

On Gogglebox producers have definitely amped up the participants. I hate it when they get them to dress up (team colours for sports, other props for whatever), and it's obvious they get prompts for talking points during shows. You're supposed to be seeing what ordinary people thought of these programs. Ordinary people don't get dressed up in silly outfits to watch TV. But ABC wouldn't treat the show like that, it'd be much better for it, too.
Yes I think you are right. On the ABC it would look more like normal people watching TV, that I would like

Tuesday: Our housemates must read a book to Big Brother, quietly. If they make any loud noises, money is docked from their grocery budget.
To be fair that's more of a classic BB task played more for humour than smooches.

Trouble is it might send the shows remaining three viewers to sleep.

Wasnt one premise of this series be to reduce the number of and over the topness of games and tasks for housemates?

Back