Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2018

now that i know that eden and nina didn't kiss that conversation that eden had with daniel when he was laying down the law with him seems a bit pathetic and weird now. because it now looks a tad over the top considering where eden and nina were relationship wise.

now that i know that eden and nina didn't kiss that conversation that eden had with daniel when he was laying down the law with him seems a bit pathetic and weird now. because it now looks a tad over the top considering where eden and nina were relationship wise.

I don't think that he was laying down the law with Daniel. It was more of a don't hurt Nina conversation and I am pretty sure that he could see (just like everyone else can) that Daniel was there fore the wrong reasons. It was good that Eden had that conversation with him.

I don't think that he was laying down the law with Daniel. It was more of a don't hurt Nina conversation and I am pretty sure that he could see (just like everyone else can) that Daniel was there fore the wrong reasons. It was good that Eden had that conversation with him.

i disagree with you. strongly disagree. i thought that it was weird looking back on it.

just one thing ... Elora asked Jake on date - he politely declines ... Megan is all thrilled about this and sees it as proof of Jake's really being interested in a relationship with her

oh yay ... right?

but then she's all about wanting Elora to be asking HER on a date ... and I think they do go on one - although the pic of Megan kissing someone in the pool isn't Elora - its another import apparently ..

HYPOCRITICAL of Megan don't you think!?!

So Jake's expected to cool his jets and gets a bad wrap over the Florence thing (I think Florence is a bit of a drama queen and hell hath no fury like to Florida scorned!) (plus her instagram is getting to be quite boring - KEEP THE FKN CAMERA STILL AND STOP PULLING DUCK FACES!!!!) but Megan is free to play the field?

I'm confused ... <anyone who says What's New? is in trouble!!>

...**Sticky walks into thread... hears crickets chirping**... aw bummer!... it's not on tonight... what am I going to whinge about now?... **turns around and walks out**... cheers.

I thought it was on tonight too. At least there's Gogglebox, see you in there later.

...you will see me there Meglos... it's the last show of this season sadly... it seems to end as abruptly as it ends the show itself lol!... I'm watching Roves 'Show Me The Movie' at the moment despite Joel Creasey being on it... I really cannot stand the dipshit... cheers.

...you will see me there Meglos... it's the last show of this season sadly... it seems to end as abruptly as it ends the show itself lol!... I'm watching Roves 'Show Me The Movie' at the moment despite Joel Creasey being on it... I really cannot stand the dipshit... cheers.

Yes I am half-watching that over dinner too, there's nothing else on apart from TEN tonight. Not a great show though, it's kind of in the "CRAM" category.

Yes I am half-watching that over dinner too, there's nothing else on apart from TEN tonight. Not a great show though, it's kind of in the "CRAM" category.

...haha!... I just wrote on the 'Random Live Thread' asking what people thought of this show Meglos... but yes... you're right but get rid of Joel Creasey in it and it will vastly improve in my opinion... cheers.

Such
A
Man!

Fixed it for you. Not gonna lie, I kinda love Sam.

I have to say I agree about Sam. I'm really liking the guy this time around (I thought he had potential on Sophie's season but not much eventuated after he got the double delight rose). He has a pleasant face and a good sense of humour and seems a genuine, caring person. I've even gotten used to his hair...LOL...it's quirky and "HIM".

I have to say I agree about Sam. I'm really liking the guy this time around (I thought he had potential on Sophie's season but not much eventuated after he got the double delight rose). He has a pleasant face and a good sense of humour and seems a genuine, caring person. I've even gotten used to his hair...LOL...it's quirky and "HIM".

...I must admit it lynn-ann... he's growing on me too because he is showing much more maturity this time around while he is with Tara but then he irks me by blah blahhing on about the 'man code' and it shits me and makes me not like him again lol!... he's like a yo-yo with me... and... if he finally does something like shave his head and stop making me disliking him for that birds nest on his head before the end of the season I may really like him a lot lol!... I'm liking the fact that he makes Tara happy... she deserves it... cheers.

Back