Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2018

...oopsies!... that should be an 'N' and not an 'M' as the last letter of Megan's name... my mistake... so how about...

Must
Eventually
Go (down on)
A
Nice sweet Muff...

...:biggrin:...
cheers.

i have a theory that the reason that keira is doing this push-pull thing with jarrod is because they both have similar personalities. and that scares her because keira would be unsure about dating someone like herself. so she pushes jarrod away. yet because they are similar in personality (just personality. obviously they are different in terms of life experiences) means that she finds herself attracted to him again like a magnet.

i have a theory that the reason that keira is doing this push-pull thing with jarrod is because they both have similar personalities. and that scares her because keira would be unsure about dating someone like herself. so she pushes jarrod away. yet because they are similar in personality (just personality. obviously they are different in terms of life experiences) means that she finds herself attracted to him again like a magnet.

...that's quite a good theory reepbot... and... you could be right... their relationship is a weird one but your theory has some validity to it in many ways... it HAS to be something like that to explain their odd behaviours for sure... well thought out my friend... cheers.

What a weird show this is, WTF is going on with Michael & Laurina, they were never seen anywhere near each other but both say they are attracted & they seem a good pairing????

...I agree with you kxk... I didn't think that they had even spoken to each other let alone had the hots for each other... editing on this show sure is a bitch isn't it?... cheers.

...evenin' all... I'm here at least... please let the show be a tad bit more entertaining tonight... that's not too much to ask is it?... cheers.

Back