Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2018

She made an effort with Blake, and he couldn't even get her name right. After that she probably realised the calibre of these guys was pretty low (or the decent ones were taken already).

meh, the girls are worse imo. except for ali. or keira. and megan (or rather her beautiful hair).

i personally think she should have never been there in the first place. especially if she was not in a good place either emotionally or mentally. but since she was there i felt she could have made more of an effort.

...after reading that article that sav0001 just posted then perhaps you're right reepbot and that she shouldn't have been... that article explains so much... she says at one stage...

“I just needed to go home and grieve. I lost my brother to suicide a month before going on the show and at that point, I realised I really just needed to go. I initially thought going on the show would be a good form of escapism; if I fell in love there, then maybe I wouldn’t feel all the pain that I was suppressing,”

...so her original intention of trying to hopefully find love was a genuine one as I have said... the timing of that genuine intention was probably a big mistake on her part I imagine... she then says...

It was all underneath the surface, so when [producers] said you need to go on this date and you need to open up, I just cracked it. I was hyperventilating and panicking, like I had been winded. It was such a strong emotional reaction that just wasn’t warranted. It was then I realised I needed to leave and go home and look after myself.

...and that was a really good strong legitimate reason to do so too as far as I'm concerned my friend... and also... it all makes sense when she says this too...

Of course, Laurina said it didn’t help that there was no one she was interested in on the show; there was nothing keeping her there when she knew she could be at home and allowing herself the chance to finally grieve.

...and to be honest reepbot... I believe that she made a hell of an effort to do just that until the time that she pulled the pin considering which dullards are in there... if there were some A-grade men in there that stimulated her with their minds as well as their charms then perhaps that keeping her mind active the anguish wouldn't have risen to the surface?... who really knows eh?... but the best part of that article is this...

She says now, some five months after leaving the show, she is in a much better place.

“It’s beautiful. I have come a long way. I am learning to connect with life more than I ever have. Experiencing pain opens up your heart to experience more love. I have also met someone wonderful and I am very in love.

...and for that... I am so happy for her... she needs something wonderful like that to happen for her... go Laurina you good girl you!... cheers.

The most loved Bachelor in Paradise Australia contestant is:

- - -

...oooh!... a puzzle!... erm... 3 letters only eh?... let me guess?... Lai?... um... no... that doesn't sound right... so that leaves... Ail?... no no... that sounds like someone is ill... what's left?... let me think... LIA!... yes yes!... that's it!!!!.... whoa!... hang on... naaaaaah!... that sounds too 'Star Warsy'... there's only 'ALI' left methinks?... YES!!!... it's ALI!... (I knew that I would get there in the end)... lol!... cheers.

Last edited:
Just
A
Really
Red
Obsessive
Dork

That’s a good one!

...oooh!... a puzzle!... erm... 3 letters only eh?... let me guess?... Lai?... um... no... that doesn't sound right... so that leaves... Ail?... no no... that sounds like someone is ill... what's left?... let me think... LIA!... yes yes!... that's it!!!!.... whoa!... hang on... naaaaaah!... that sounds too 'Star Warsy'... there's only 'ALI' left methinks?... YES!!!... it's ALI!... (I knew that I would get there in the end... lol!... cheers.

Yes. Ali. Queen of Paradise.[DOUBLEPOST=1523367952][/DOUBLEPOST]

I don’t usually say this with these types of puzzles but wrong.

Back