Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2018

but she took the spot of a woman who might have been a bit more pro-active instead of treating it as a holiday.

...you could apply that to basically 80% of the cast of these boring dill pickles reepbot... nearly every one of them have come on the show for a holiday my friend... only a few of them are on here to genuinely 'find true love' I believe... from that article that I read... Laurina is one of them that came on here to find 'true love as far as I'm concerned... Michael/Lisa and possibly Apollo and Simone being others alongside Keira (and as much as I hate to admit it) Jarrod too... so singling out just Laurina for that statement is quite a bold statement indeed my friend... cheers.

...you could apply that to basically 80% of the cast of these boring dill pickles reepbot... nearly every one of them have come on the show for a holiday my friend... only a few of them are on here to genuinely 'find true love' I believe... from that article that I read... Laurina is one of them that came on here to find 'true love as far as I'm concerned... Michael/Lisa and possibly Apollo and Simone being others alongside Keira (and as much as I hate to admit it) Jarrod too... so singling out just Laurina for that statement is quite a bold statement indeed my friend... cheers.

none of those others have walked away from the show yet. unlike laurina. and those other contestant, whether they truly have come here for love, are at least trying to act as if they are looking for love. unlike laurina.

none of those others have walked away from the show yet. unlike laurina. and those other contestant, whether they truly have come here for love, are at least trying to act as if they are looking for love. unlike laurina.

...I am not sure as to why Laurina should stay there just to 'act' like she's looking for love reepbot... she went there to actually find love from what I've read about her... if there is no connection and that she sees that cauldron of self absorbed 'dirty street pie' twonks that only care about themselves then why not leave with your pride and dignity intact rather than 'act' if you're looking for love?... staying there because you're 'acting it out' means that you ARE there just for the holiday my friend... she's way better than that and her walking out proves to me at least that she is not there just for the holiday... she's doing it for the right reasons in my books anyway... cheers.

...I am not sure as to why Laurina should stay there just to 'act' like she's looking for love reepbot... she went there to actually find love from what I've read about her... if there is no connection and that she sees that cauldron of self absorbed 'dirty street pie' twonks that only care about themselves then why not leave with your pride and dignity intact rather than 'act' if you're looking for love?... staying there because you're 'acting it out' means that you ARE there just for the holiday my friend... she's way better than that and her walking out proves to me at least that she is not there just for the holiday... she's doing it for the right reasons in my books anyway... cheers.

i personally think she should have never been there in the first place. especially if she was not in a good place either emotionally or mentally. but since she was there i felt she could have made more of an effort.

Ali is there for love more than anyone.

i personally think she should have never been there in the first place. especially if she was not in a good place either emotionally or mentally. but since she was there i felt she could have made more of an effort.

She made an effort with Blake, and he couldn't even get her name right. After that she probably realised the calibre of these guys was pretty low (or the decent ones were taken already).

Back