Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2018

god I wish I could copy and paste from instagram

Laurina - the truth behing her reaction tonight was she had lost her brother just a month before going on the show and she needed to go home to grieve properly ... she said it more poetically ....

i'm not sure what you find disturbing about it? is it the sizzling chemistry between the two? is it the entertaining rollercoaster of emotions that has the nation on their edge of their seats?

I refer you back to the wisdom of crimmy.
so last night Jarrod was being criticised for being hypocritical ... and then incomes Keira on her high horse tonight ... and Jarrod loves the drama she creates ... god this relationship must be hell on wheels ... whatever floats yourboat I guess

she ruined the show with her temper tantrum. i could sense the temper of that producer woman rising when laurine decided to leave.

...there's nothing wrong her her temper tantrums... again... she's entitled to them just as much as any of the others reepbot... the only reason that the female Producer would get the shits with her is because she's not 'towing the line' with what the Producers want... the fact that she's made a decision for herself instead of submitting to the Producers wishes is an admirable trait for me at least... so her having a tanty is hardly 'ruining the show'... **looks at Keira and some of the other habitual criers**... if anything she has given them the headlines that this show desperately needs if nothing else as far as I can see... as I said... well done Laurina for looking after her own pride and self interests first... fuck the show... cheers.

So what is END GAME on this show? Does someone win? It all just seems like a forgone conclusion at this point. Does this always happen, so they hold off on rolling in an *APOLLO* to flex his pecks to distract viewers from the dullness of it all?

If someone walks away with their dignity intact, I guess that's a win. We're looking at you Apollo...

...there's nothing wrong her her temper tantrums... again... she's entitled to them just as much as any of the others reepbot... the only reason that the female Producer would get the shits with her is because she's not 'towing the line' with what the Producers want... the fact that she's made a decision for herself instead of submitting to the Producers wishes is an admirable trait for me at least... so her having a tanty is hardly 'ruining the show'... **looks at Keira and some of the other habitual criers**... if anything she has given them the headlines that this show desperately needs if nothing else as far as I can see... as I said... well done Laurina for looking after her own pride and self interests first... fuck the show... cheers.

but she took the spot of a woman who might have been a bit more pro-active instead of treating it as a holiday.

Dug a little deeper on Twitter about Laurina's "departure". According to some, Laurina's brother died not long before this show was filmed. Her hasty exit (if that's what it is) is perfectly justified. She is literally TOO GOOD for this shitshow, and probably shouldn't have been there at all.

No, the way I read the ad is, he is going to take a risk and give the rose to someone he likes but is already "taken", ie coupled up.

ohhhh might be Lisa ...

...Lisa did look like she was starting to cry when that happened to me... perhaps that it is her that the kerfuffle is all about?... I hope so because that goes along with my theory that Michael and Lisa are ideal for each other... (I'd be happy about that at least)... cheers.

the fact that laurina got no exit interview meant that she really must have pissed of the producers.
I dont think she was in a good place to give an interview if what I read just now is right ...
Other cast seem to know about it and added messages of love so she didnt leave on bad terms ... after all she did do the publicity stuff

Dug a little deeper on Twitter about Laurina's "departure". According to some, Laurina's brother died not long before this show was filmed. Her hasty exit (if that's what it is) is perfectly justified. She is literally TOO GOOD for this shitshow, and probably shouldn't have been there at all.

That's sad. Probably the wrong decision to do the show at all. I hope she finds what she's looking for away from the cameras.

Back