Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2018

I thought it was kind of nice of Luke to throw Keira a lifeline. He doesn't intend to pursue her, and if he were a total sleaze he would have honed in on Nina as Lisa's replacement.

EDIT : though I wonder if that could be producer interference? They don't want Keira going home because she creates drama, and the on again/off again mess with Jarrod is certainly a good storyline.

I thought it was kind of nice of Luke to throw Keira a lifeline. He doesn't intend to pursue her, and if he were a total sleaze he would have honed in on Nina as Lisa's replacement.

EDIT : though I wonder if that could be producer interference? They don't want Keira going home because she creates drama, and the on again/off again mess with Jarrod is certainly a good storyline.

i thought it was more the fact that he might not have liked what nina was doing to eden?

I wish Eden had chosen someone better than Elora. I just get a bad feeling from her that he is going to get hurt. From the previews, she either doesn't like him at all or will string him along.

I don't think he had much choice of who to choose. I am not sure how this will work out. Her thoughts may be pre-date but who knows? Maybe after the date she will like him? or maybe not? He seems perceptive so I am sure he will work out what to do.

...I say fuck the stupid antiquated 'bro code'... one of Michael's points in the whole thing was that he was there to 'find love' and not just 'play out Survivor' and it's obvious that he does have feelings towards Lisa... she with him too... he made his move and went with his 'heart'... the 'bro code' is introduced into play by the flaccid little pricks in the group that have absolutely no chance with the girls that are punching way above their weight (Luke/Mack and Blake to name a few) to keep the guys that have the most chance of making a relationship succeed without encroaching on their 'staked territory'... the sooner that these soft cocks realise that the girls aren't their 'property' the better...

...take that gormless insipid couch potato Luke for instance... what kind of 'catch' would he be for any woman?... he wouldn't have a clue on how to make a woman happy... Blake even less... Mack would be a great catch for some lucky woman one day... he's actually a really nice guy... but!... these girls are way out of their league... those 3 guys are there as 'cannon fodder' only... so good on Michael for going with his 'heart' and making that move...

...admittedly Michael may have overreacted with the sobfest afterwards but it was a great promo drawcard for Channel 10... but with saying that... I believe that he genuinely felt bad for doing what he did... he's that kind of guy... but fuck that ridiculous 'bro code'... they're on there to 'find love'... Love has all different ways to bring people together naturally... you can't just 'stake a claim' and say that a woman is yours... well done Michael for breaking that fucking stupid shit-arsed 'bro code' and going with your heart mate... I so hope that I end up being right about Michael and Lisa ending up together... my romantic heart loves the idea... cheers.

Jen. I remember Tara saying that she didn't like one of the girls in her season.... I wonder who she was referring to, ha ha.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...lleston-responds-Eden-Schwenckes-apology.html

I can't believe that Nina is playing victim. Eden did not need to apologise about anything in my opinion.

...yup!... I totally agree Affable...if that Canadian slug had been brought back onto the show as a 'twist' she would've dumped Eden quicker than her first hot steamy crap first thing in the morning as far as I'm concerned... she got everything that she deserved... well done Eden... cheers.

seems like elora is only interested in apollo.

...Elora is only interested in Elora reepbot... but... she willing to 'allow' Apollo to fawn all over her like a little puppy dog that's all... she'll tire of him pretty quickly and will just move onto the next poor sap that is mesmerised by her so-called 'Tahitian beauty' no doubt... she's quite 'creepy' for me personally... I just cannot stand her... cheers.

I don't understand some on this show though. If I was on the show and had a date card, I would be asking Eden, Jared H or Michael in that order. For the girls, only Ali. Ha ha.

...yup!... I totally agree Affable...if that Canadian slug had been brought back onto the show as a 'twist' she would've dumped Eden quicker than her first hot steamy crap first thing in the morning as far as I'm concerned... she got everything that she deserved... well done Eden... cheers.

men will put up with a lot towards a woman if they believe that the end result is worth it. up to a certain point. tonight eden reached that line.

Back