Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2019 >>>

OK congrats to @originalflavours on scoring the double tonight. @davidftw, however, still hangs on to the lead by tipping Champions to win immunity (along with most players). He lost his winner sweep though and has picked up Ross as a replacement - ironically the same Survivor he had tipped for Quit/Medevac.

jgLtN3g.jpg

The next players to lose their sweeps will be allocated Steven, Shaun then Janine in that order.

Next tips will be for Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, and I will post details tomorrow morning. Ish.

I need to tune my instinct a bit. I had a feeling Baden would spring up from nowhere as likely to be eliminated, but then Laura sprang from nowhere.

He could yet be this season's goat.

He could also be useful for intelligence al la Cochran. It all depends on whether his extreme awkwardness rubs people the wrong way or not. I can't see the champions warming to him if he makes it that far.

Ok, tipping is open again, for three episodes this time. You can, of course, change your Monday and Tuesday tips should you need to.

Overall winner:
Sun tribe wins immunity :
Sun Survivor voted out:
Mon tribe wins immunity:
Mon Survivor voted out:
Tue tribe wins immunity:
Tue Survivor voted out:

I have nominated @davidftw to tip on behalf of @Mr Stickyfingers for this round.

Please PM your tips to me by 6pm AEST Sunday, thanks.

Watching the repeats now. Luke is just as annoying. Steve is going to be interesting as a bit of undercover Macchiavelli. Anastasia reminds me of someone I know who I don't like, so I'm happy she's gone, lol. Andy, visor man, shark man. He has that ad man vibe from the 80s. Creepy and stop talking as if everything is a question.

...great!... thanks for putting me in the sweep Timmy and thanks to everyone for trying to get me a position in it... you really are such great friends... I hope to be able to put some bets in after catching up on the first two episodes this week but life is so hectic for me at the moment as you can understand but I will try I promise... thanks again everyone... cheers.

OMG, @Mr Stickyfingers, glad to see you here! 😗 I will do my best to tip well for you this round. Pressure is on...

Can't believe I'm in the lead, though that won't wast long. My relatively successful tips were based purely on superficial reasoning. Now that we know the contestants better, I will surely pick worse. 😬

BTW @timmydownawell......this is awkward.....I am a "she", not a "he". I should really update my username to something more female-like. 💁

BTW @timmydownawell......this is awkward.....I am a "she", not a "he". I should really update my username to something more female-like. 💁
Oops how did I now know this by now? Or maybe I forgot. You and Consuela should swap usernames. Now that would confuse tf out of everyone.

This is impossibly difficult, I can't even remember more than a few names let alone strategy or anything

Doing mine now

Hello @Mr Stickyfingers lovely to see you pop in, don't over tax yourself

There is also the wiki link in my sig. :) Having said that it will become clear to y'all that I don't actually do any research. Unlike some who carefully study each promo, and the EPG listing for each upcoming episode.

I can give one good tip though. Like they say in the super adverts "past performance is no guarantee of future earnings" - last year I tipped people who had received votes at previous TCs. This technique does not work.

OK, even with the later deadline, a few players didn't get their tips in but they can tip for immunity/voted out for the next two days.

In the meantime here are tonight's tips. PM after tonight's show if you want to change your Mon/Tue tips.

g8EzhdJ.jpg

Reactions: kxk
Back