Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2019 >>>

@oddjob send me tips for Monday and Tuesday.

So tonight, seven players picked up 10 points by correctly tipping the immunity challenge. @kxk and @qtkt scored tonight and are on teh board, well done.

Susie was not on anybody's radar for tonight, tomorrow or Tuesday. However, if you want to change your tips please PM me by 6pm Monday AEST.

@oddjob send me tips for Monday and Tuesday.

So tonight, seven players picked up 10 points by correctly tipping the immunity challenge. @kxk and @qtkt scored tonight and are on teh board, well done.

Susie was not on anybody's radar for tonight, tomorrow or Tuesday. However, if you want to change your tips please PM me by 6pm Monday AEST.

Actually I had Susie to be booted on Tuesday. I thought since she didn't seem strong on the physical challenges (ie falling down 3 times in one of the team challenges) that she was bound to go sooner or later. Obviously I got my timing wrong.

I feel like channel 10 is trying to screw with us tipping people.

The screenshots that I took from a Survivor preview lied to me. In that bell race there was a different number of people standing in the tribes and also what appears to be people that aren't actually on the teams! You can't zoom in enough to see faces but for example the Contenders tribe had a long black haired woman with black leggings and a crop top. That doesn't actually fit the clothing that any of the Contenders wore last night, let alone the fact that no one has long back hair. What the hell? Also the episode descriptions either seem to have the days mixed up or someone was high while writing them because they don't seem to match the episode what so ever or even make sense.

I think I have to go back to using the hat and going with the vibe of things.

what appears to be people that aren't actually on the teams
It was probably footage of the "Dream Team" who give the challenges trial runs prior to the actual challenges taking place. This is usually what you see when Pags/Probst is explaining the challenge.

It was probably footage of the "Dream Team" who give the challenges trial runs prior to the actual challenges taking place. This is usually what you see when Pags/Probst is explaining the challenge.
I mean that could explain it but there were people there that clearly looked like some of the Contenders such as Johno who is unmistakable in his black budgie smugglers. In which case it would be a mix of the contestants and the dream team which seems weird to me. Unless they have look a like body doubles! Anyway, I will have to be more careful in future.

I feel like channel 10 is trying to screw with us tipping people.

The screenshots that I took from a Survivor preview lied to me. In that bell race there was a different number of people standing in the tribes and also what appears to be people that aren't actually on the teams! You can't zoom in enough to see faces but for example the Contenders tribe had a long black haired woman with black leggings and a crop top. That doesn't actually fit the clothing that any of the Contenders wore last night, let alone the fact that no one has long back hair. What the hell? Also the episode descriptions either seem to have the days mixed up or someone was high while writing them because they don't seem to match the episode what so ever or even make sense.

I think I have to go back to using the hat and going with the vibe of things.
That stuffed me up too. I think long haired woman was Daisy. I too have abandoned promos.

That stuffed me up too. I think long haired woman was Daisy. I too have abandoned promos.
But Daisy doesn't have black hair and no one on the Contenders was wearing black leggings with a black short sleeve crop top. Daisy normally wears her hair up in challenges as well. It's voodoo I tell you!

With the amount of sucking up she's doing, Daisy seems to be on good terms with "Da boyyyys" who seem to be running the contender's tribe. So I can see her lasting a bit.

OK here are tonight's tips:

Untitled-1.jpg

No more changes for tonight but I'm open for changes for tomorrow's tips until 6pm AEST tomorrow.

EDIT: As @Mr Stickyfingers lost his sweep Susie last night, he has now been allocated Steven Bradbury (sorry). Next person to lose their sweep gets Shaun, and then Janine tomorrow. If @BigBrotherCritic and/or @sav0001 fail to tip for next week, then their sweeps will also be up for grabs.

Last edited:
Holy fuck. Stupid ten have just shown a MASSIVE spoiler on tonight's Neighbours during the ad break. I think it was an add meant for tomorrow's show.

Holy fuck. Stupid ten have just shown a MASSIVE spoiler on tonight's Neighbours during the ad break. I think it was an add meant for tomorrow's show.

Damn the fact I haven't watched Neighbours this millennium!

Back