Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2019 >>>

Just checked my next tips, and sticking with.
I predict a long losing streak by Champs, they are so old......ET just gave away all the weaknesses.......wear them out Contenders, they have no 2nd wind.

i predict that how well the contenders do depends on how much the tribe like john. because his brashness means people are either like him or dislike him. and if they dislike him john is probably arrogant enough to cause disharmony within the group.

Yay, I came first!!!!!

....wait, that not how this works 😂 finally going home to watch episode 1 now, but I couldn’t help but check the results anyway 😂 okay Team Pia lets goooo 😅

OK so here are tonight's tips. I have sorted the list so those coming 1st, 2nd and 3rd can enjoy their respective moments.

SJ9f7eQ.jpg

Good luck to everyone currently coming 4th. :)

😭😭😭

Is this what it feels like to be a Loser!? Sarah better go tonight. If it's Andy imma be livid cos he was my 50/50. Thank God I have a juicy 50 points coming when 👑Luke👑 wins.

😭😭😭

Is this what it feels like to be a Loser!? Sarah better go tonight. If it's Andy imma be livid cos he was my 50/50. Thank God I have a juicy 50 points coming when 👑Luke👑 wins.
If he doesn't win, who's more likely to take him down or at least set the wheels in motion?

If he doesn't win, who's more likely to take him down or at least set the wheels in motion?

ET for the Champions and/or John for the Contenders? Andy probably thinks he will but he's got no hope in lasting that long.

Of course that's completely hypothetical as Luke👑 is in it for the win.

I hate to do this, but I'm going to pull out of the comp. I thought I'd be up for it, but I'm never going to be watching on time to tip on time, but I'll have fun watching what you're all doing in between time.

I hate to do this, but I'm going to pull out of the comp. I thought I'd be up for it, but I'm never going to be watching on time to tip on time, but I'll have fun watching what you're all doing in between time.
Thanks for the update, and sorry you couldn't take part.

That's unfortunate. But silver lining is Janine could be a good second chance get for those unlucky to have not been allocated eventual winner Luke👑.

Back