Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2019 >>>

OK well done to @Consuela and @kxk who are now 2nd/3rd respectively, with @davidftw still currently retaining the top spot.

@joyjoyjoy lost Nova but now has Shaun in the winner sweep.

Anyone can change their tips until 6pm AEST tomorrow. And I am quite sure y'all will. :)

I think I'm going to have to take a detour from tipping Luke to go for awhile. He seems to have wedged himself firmly in, and people both on the show and here seem to enjoy his input far more than I do. Hopefully he'll be back in the danger zone next week.

Okay, so I know I need to retip for tonight since Susie is already gone but I am compltely stumped, so I will do it a bit closer to 6pm. I am hoping for some inspiration between now and then. What time is Neighbours? Just kidding! 🙃

more like a lover of Sonya from Neighbours.

Anyway, promos seem to indicate that tonight's exit could be a little bit more out of left field. Which I hope is the case. A boot like Casey or Stephen would be a bit too predictable.

I was reading the contestant profiles and something I found rather interesting (and unsure if anyone else is aware) but my sweep Sam was actually on the 2011 series on the amazing race Australia with her model friend Renee and the two were actually the Runners-Up. I figured she looked familiar.

Firstly congrats to @davidftw retaining her lead, and well done to @Mr Stickyfingers who scored yet another lifeline, with Steven being voted out he now gets Janine as his sweep. Better luck this time :) . If @BigBrotherCritic and @sav0001 don't tip for next week they will be eliminated and their sweeps will be reallocated, so maybe a couple more chances will be up for grabs there.

@Consuela changed his tip today, allowing both @Mr Stickyfingers and myself to catch up in 3= place so that was nice. And thanks to @davidftw for tipping well for Sticky there. Next week I'm selecting @kxk to tip for Sticky.

Meanwhile, here are this week's results/standings:

Untitled-1.jpg

Cheers.

Firstly congrats to @davidftw retaining her lead, and well done to @Mr Stickyfingers who scored yet another lifeline, with Steven being voted out he now gets Janine as his sweep. Better luck this time :) . If @BigBrotherCritic and @sav0001 don't tip for next week they will be eliminated and their sweeps will be reallocated, so maybe a couple more chances will be up for grabs there.

@Consuela changed his tip today, allowing both @Mr Stickyfingers and myself to catch up in 3= place so that was nice. And thanks to @davidftw for tipping well for Sticky there. Next week I'm selecting @kxk to tip for Sticky.

Meanwhile, here are this week's results/standings:

View attachment 54721

Cheers.

Ha! You're welcome.

And how many sweeps has @Mr Stickyfingers had now? Does that mean Janine goes next? 😝

Back