Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2019 >>>

A clean sweep for @Consuela this week, and as he was tipping for @Mr Stickyfingers he cashed in as well.

@davidftw, @delcan and @tess had a Barry, the former slipping from 2nd place to 5th as a result.

I'm posting the 'big picture' results this time so you can see where everyone stands and where they may or may not pick up some points later on the Overall Winner. (@Fiona may want to look away now):

Untitled-1.jpg

A clean sweep for @Consuela this week, and as he was tipping for @Mr Stickyfingers he cashed in as well.

@davidftw, @delcan and @tess had a Barry, the former slipping from 2nd place to 5th as a result.

I'm posting the 'big picture' results this time so you can see where everyone stands and where they may or may not pick up some points later on the Overall Winner. (@Fiona may want to look away now):

View attachment 54788
79, the year I finished high school.

View attachment 54789

I needed the clean sweep after investing so heavily in the John economy!

View attachment 54789

A clean sweep for 3 nights in a row must be some kind of record right? In any case it is pretty impressive.

OK this week let's mix it up 😮

Overall winner:
Sun Survivor wins immunity :
Sun Survivor voted out:

Mon Survivor wins immunity:
Mon Survivor gets second most votes:

Tue Survivor wins immunity:
Tue Survivor gets second most votes:

*Person winning reward is the individual, not anyone they select to share it with.
"Second most votes" means valid TC votes. If there's a tie, it's the 2nd place getter in the revote. My decision is final. Talk to the hand.

Get your tips to me by 6pm AEST Sunday, cheers.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Overall winner:
Sun Survivor voted out:

*Person winning reward is the individual, not anyone they select to share it with.
"Second most votes" means valid TC votes. If there's a tie, it's the 2nd place getter in the revote. My decision is final. Talk to the hand.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Igor, he's alive...

Overall winner:
Sun Survivor voted out:

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Brain does not compute.

Do you realise how much this is going to hurt my head?? Much more than usual. Halp!

I reckon there's opportunity to be more successful in this than picking the voted out person. How many times is the one we've picked, the second or even third most popularly voted for by the tribe.

I reckon there's opportunity to be more successful in this than picking the voted out person. How many times is the one we've picked, the second or even third most popularly voted for by the tribe.
I actually think it's going to be harder to guess. But I guess we shall see!

Reactions: kxk
...oh my god!!!!!

...damn!... I just spent about an hour or so writing a response to you all and lost it!... all it put out was what I said above!... FUGGIT!... I’ll try and remember what I wrote I guess...

...first of all... thankyou to everyone (you all know who you are)... for keeping me alive in the tipping comp... I love you all for it!... 2nd place eh?... the best I’ve EVER done in ANY comp!... you know of course... if I win this I will take full credit for it (JOKES)... you’ve all done so well for me... thankyou all once again for making me feel like being part of the old gang again... I have been watching Survivor each episode whether Live or in catch up and I’m so happy that David went the other night... he was left with an idol in his pocket eh?... ha!... what an egotestical fetid git he was... good riddance I reckon... the last time I was that happy was when Peris and E.T. we’re ousted out... my favourites are Janine and Luke... thankfully they’re still in it...

...I now have my own new IPad as of a couple of days ago so I should become a more regular poster again but it will still be a couple of months until I’m back on my usual computer again unfortunately... oh well... the IPad is better than nothing at all I guess... (no more having to borrow my daughters IPad anymore)...

...you’re doing a great job of running the comp as per usual Timmy... well done for that my good friend... again... thankyou everyone for doing so well for me in the comp...in the next few days I may be able to pick them myself... (the next 3 days are full on physio days... I better do them or Mrs Sticky won’t be too happy lol!)... anyhow... until next time...see you all later...cheers.

...you’re doing a great job of running the comp as per usual Timmy... well done for that my good friend... again... thankyou everyone for doing so well for me in the comp...in the next few days I may be able to pick them myself..
Ah well please PM me your tips, and if you want to delegate them again just post who you would like to do it (I would recommend perhaps not @Meglos haha)

Great to hear from you, the crew have done a great job on your behalf.

Back