Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2019 >>>

...I dun did it timmy my friend...nobody helped me or anything!... I’m a big boy now... haha!... now watch me plummet to the bottom of the tipping comp!... lol!... cheers.

...my giddy aunt Consuela!... are you psychotic um... I mean psychic?... you’re waaaaaaaaay out in front!... go you!... can you be caught at this stage?... l am in awe of you... well played... oh well... 2nd place is good... can we get a bronze or silver medal Timmy?... lol!... cheers.

OK this week let's mix it up 😮

Overall winner:
Sun Survivor wins immunity :
Sun Survivor voted out:

Mon Survivor wins immunity:
Mon Survivor gets second most votes:

Tue Survivor wins immunity:
Tue Survivor gets second most votes:

*Person winning reward is the individual, not anyone they select to share it with.
"Second most votes" means valid TC votes. If there's a tie, it's the 2nd place getter in the revote. My decision is final. Talk to the hand.

Get your tips to me by 6pm AEST Sunday, cheers.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

giphy.gif

This changes everything! Now I have to reassess my picks.

Overall winner:
Sun Survivor voted out:

*Person winning reward is the individual, not anyone they select to share it with.
"Second most votes" means valid TC votes. If there's a tie, it's the 2nd place getter in the revote. My decision is final. Talk to the hand.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

jeez louise!

Overall winner:
Sun Survivor voted out:

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I've just noticed you mention reward. Is one of the tips meant to be for reward?

According to David Know on TV Tonight, there are 6 contestants left in episode 21. Which would mean the non elimination episode would have to be one of the three this week in order to allow for 6 to be left next Sunday.

According to David Know on TV Tonight, there are 6 contestants left in episode 21. Which would mean the non elimination episode would have to be one of the three this week in order to allow for 6 to be left next Sunday.
Yeah, if I knew in advance which ep it was, I could have had RC tipping instead for that ep. But too late now.

Where was I? Oh yes, it seems more people think Janine will outfox Harry tonight than vice versa. And some people think 10's Harry Vs Janine schtick is overblown. Guess we'll find out soon...

Untitled-1.jpg

Current status and tonight's tip(s). Like last night, it's likely nobody will be properly be voted out via TC so the 2nd most votes tips will be void again. But there are still Immunity Challenge points up for grabs.

Untitled-1.jpg

So will we be tipping both the exile elimination as well the tribal council 2nd most votes for tomorrow? and with immunity 3 tips all up?

Back