Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2019 >>>

So will we be tipping both the exile elimination as well the tribal council 2nd most votes for tomorrow? and with immunity 3 tips all up?

Tuesday: When two of the biggest warriors in the game go head-to-head, a hard-fought battle ends in tears. It's a brutal Tribal Council where some hard truths are laid on the line.

It's a 70 min ep, so it could consist of a Simon Vs Daisy showdown (ending in tears, hmm) but also there's a TC so does this mean two people are leaving? This would mean the Exile showdown, an Immunity Challenge and TC, with two people heading to the Jury Villa in the ep. If that's the case IC and 2nd most votes at TC will be up for grabs as expected.

I have no idea and won't be watching tonight either. I'll mull over it inbetween calls.

I already have Simon as winning immunity tonight, but I might change it. I'm assuming the exile battle will happen straight away, and the winner will also compete for immunity, so that's no problem (even though I hope it's Daisy).
The problem, as such, is that Simon seems happy to throw challenges he could win, at the slightest sniff of food (or some other incentive). Maybe that's changed now he knows he's a target, but who can tell whether he'll change his tactics.

Maybe that's changed now he knows he's a target, but who can tell whether he'll change his tactics.
Having just been voted out (or be it a "fake" one) he'd be thinking twice about throwing away immunity now, you'd have to think.

The promo suggests that Daisy wins but as has been proved, the promos are red herrings.

I already have Simon as winning immunity tonight, but I might change it. I'm assuming the exile battle will happen straight away, and the winner will also compete for immunity, so that's no problem (even though I hope it's Daisy).
The problem, as such, is that Simon seems happy to throw challenges he could win, at the slightest sniff of food (or some other incentive). Maybe that's changed now he knows he's a target, but who can tell whether he'll change his tactics.

It seems to me that he was throwing challenges to save face rather than for anything else. Because it was clear he was struggling when he made that deal with Janine.

Having just been voted out (or be it a "fake" one) he'd be thinking twice about throwing away immunity now, you'd have to think.
Well, he did drop out of the last 2 immunity challenges on purpose when I tipped him to win both times so who knows?
I bet he must be kicking himself for that last one.

I have the same problem. Not sure what to do about it just yet.

Oh bugger I forgot to change my tips to abbey receiving 2nd most votes. Oh well wouldn’t help me much anyway 😂😂

OK I will wait until I can establish the person who received teh second most votes before updating the discombobulator. Sorry Channel 10 is so slack for not showing all the votes.

Back