Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2019 >>>

Here's tonight's tips. There is a lot of Shaun: either winning immunity or (mostly) being voted out. But who knows, perhaps the water challenge is the RC for the car? Pia is the new hot tip to win, it would seem.

View attachment 54784

@Consuela deserves a round of applause for getting the double on last nights tipping. 👏
I should have known that if the promo makes it look like Shaun gets immunity, then he definitely doesn't!

@Consuela deserves a round of applause for getting the double on last nights tipping. 👏
I should have known that if the promo makes it look like Shaun gets immunity, then he definitely doesn't!

I need to stop crediting the promo department with having enough intelligence not to give the result away. You would think that if a promo teases that either David or Shaun goes, it would be neither, but they spell out literally what happens.

I need to stop crediting the promo department with having enough intelligence not to give the result away. You would think that if a promo teases that either David or Shaun goes, it would be neither, but they spell out literally what happens.
To be fair, the promo department have been all over the place this year, so it's hard to get a read on what is going on. Also, last year they gave away more clues in the preview clips.

To be fair, the promo department have been all over the place this year, so it's hard to get a read on what is going on. Also, last year they gave away more clues in the preview clips.

That is true. I credit the promo department for being all over the place, lol.

Harry would have to be the next boot wouldn't he? David and Luke are probably aware now of him finding two idols so they'll know he has to be voted off soon.

Or maybe Harry can convince David and Luke that Janine is far more dangerous, pointing out that she can articulate herself when it comes to tribal councils, and they decide to blindside the godmother?

Reactions: kxk
Here are last night's results and tonight's tips, there is no consensus tonight:

Untitled-1.jpg

Reactions: kxk
My guide has a 60min episode on Tuesday the 3rd?

According to this Channel Ten advanced guide Ambulance rpts are set to air on Tuesdays from September 3rd:

Week commencing 1 September 2019
c4079cb46def34bb5857a69ceeb7299d9f5b8a29.jpeg

Tuesday 3 September
07:30 pm Ambulance Australia Rpt
08:45 pm NCIS x 2 Rpt
10:35 pm NCIS: Los Angeles Rpt

According to this Channel Ten advanced guide Ambulance rpts are set to air on Tuesdays from September 3rd:

Week commencing 1 September 2019
c4079cb46def34bb5857a69ceeb7299d9f5b8a29.jpeg

Tuesday 3 September
07:30 pm Ambulance Australia Rpt
08:45 pm NCIS x 2 Rpt
10:35 pm NCIS: Los Angeles Rpt

Tuesday night is Repeat Night! Only on ten.

Well at least a few of you are on the same page as me about Baden 😂
He's done well at challenges, not inconceivable at all he could win an IC. Being nimble and intelligent can have its advantages post-merge. He really held his own in the pre-merge challenges despite them being largely strength based, so I think we'll really see him shine now.

OK that's probably the kiss of death for him now I have said that.

if it's a memory or puzzle challenge Baden will win easily.
They need to change the challenges and the order they do them in. It's too predictable as they know the strength people are mostly out, so brain is deemed better than brawn at this stage.

They need to change the challenges and the order they do them in. It's too predictable as they know the strength people are mostly out, so brain is deemed better than brawn at this stage.
Totally agree, there were far too many brute strength ones early on, need to mix it up so brains and brawn are distributed throughout the season.

Back