Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2018 >>>

Okay I will.
Do I have to tip the the overall winner, like yanno now?
Asking for a tipsy friend.
Yes, every week you get to tip an overall winner, and you'll score 10 points for each correct tip at the end. e.g. those of us who repeatedly tipped Jericho last year jumped up the rankings quite nicely at the end (yet not enough to win, oh well.)

The tipping is completely separate to the sweep, yeah? So the poor sod who gets Hantz only has to pretend to support him in the sweep, but can tip him to lose every time.

The tipping is completely separate to the sweep, yeah? So the poor sod who gets Hantz only has to pretend to support him in the sweep, but can tip him to lose every time.

It will be interesting to see how far Hantz goes in the Survivor game.

Correct. The sweep draw will determine who you get for the following:
  • Survivor winner (50 points); and
  • Medevacced or Quits (50 points)
For the Medevac/Quit I will use the first draw but reverse the order to save Hans having to do two draws (he's lazy like that).

You don't have to support or tip your drawn contestant in any way. It's just 50 points in the bag if they do go on to win.

Hans is currently limbering up to do the draw so I'll try and get that done and uploaded today.

Hans has done the draw but I'd like three more people to join the game before I post it (you'll find out why when I do).

To join the game, 3, 15 and 24 are available.

If you haven't sent your tips (and that's almost everyone) please check this post and PM me ASAP thanks.

just to make things a tad bit easier for knowing who is who and in which tribe they are in I made this chart up

Cheers Sticky, I'll add a link to that post in my sig. :)

kcl4bp.gif

I saw Survivor was starting and decided to check out the old haunt after a long sabbatical! How are you guys?
Hans has done the draw but I'd like three more people to join the game before I post it (you'll find out why when I do).

To join the game, 3, 15 and 24 are available.

It's not too late to join? Can I participate in this years sweepstake then please? I would pick number 15.

...I'm really hoping that I get 'Pizza delivery guy' Steve Khouw as my pick... everything about him oozes 'winner' to me lol!... you watch... I bet that he's a pocket-sized dynamo in this... what a legend!... he reminds me of 'Brainy Smurf' and I think that's the reason as to why I like him so much lol!... I've added Steve's moustache to Brainy Smurf... see what I mean?... or is it just me?... cheers.

stevie smurf.jpg

kcl4bp.gif

I saw Survivor was starting and decided to check out the old haunt after a long sabbatical! How are you guys?

It's not too late to join? Can I participate in this years sweepstake then please? I would pick number 15.

...hi Lucas... long time no see my friend... it's great to see some regular faces come back... welcome back mate... Timmy will be happy that you want a number because that will only leave two numbers that have not been taken... it's always good fun when they're all taken... cheers.

Hi Lucas, , I can add you in but it's not just a sweep, you will need to tip the overall winner, and who will win immunity and who gets voted out every week. And if you join us in the episode thread live AEST for each ep that would also be good.

Are you up for it?

Don't get how Sharn Coombes is a champion, she is a lawyer, a Crown Prosecutor, she has done some high profile cases and it is an achievement to be appointed CP, but not so sure it makes you a champion.

By this reasoning any old Doctor or Lawyer qualifies you as a champ????

EVERYONE WANTS SNEAKY STEVE...he is actually an accountant or something clever......NOBODY WANTS THE AMERICAN TURD

...I'm really hoping that I get 'Pizza delivery guy' Steve Khouw as my pick... everything about him oozes 'winner' to me lol!... you watch... I bet that he's a pocket-sized dynamo in this... what a legend!... he reminds me of 'Brainy Smurf' and I think that's the reason as to why I like him so much lol!... I've added Steve's moustache to Brainy Smurf... see what I mean?... or is it just me?... cheers.

View attachment 53941

Hi Lucas, , I can add you in but it's not just a sweep, you will need to tip the overall winner, and who will win immunity and who gets voted out every week. And if you join us in the episode thread live AEST for each ep that would also be good.

Are you up for it?

Hi Timmy. I am happy to participate in the tipping as well but I don't really like to watch live TV and commentate at the same time online. I am really old fashioned when it comes to watching TV :oldman:. I like to engross myself in the show. Is that ok? Happy to post my comments on episodes afterwards. If not it is ok me missing out on this if you prefer someone more active. No big deal. :)

Hi Timmy. I am happy to participate in the tipping as well but I don't really like to watch live TV and commentate at the same time online. I am really old fashioned when it comes to watching TV :oldman:. I like to engross myself in the show. Is that ok? Happy to post my comments on episodes afterwards. If not it is ok me missing out on this if you prefer someone more active. No big deal. :)
That's fine I'm just trying to drum up trade. You're in for 15. Please PM me your first tips. Scroll up a bit for link.

Back