Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2018 >>>

Argh, decisions!
Yeah I'll take #14, better than risking not being in it.
OK done.

Also, Evan44 wanted this number, but I didn't give it to him because he wasted my time last year by not participating. I gave him a chance but he didn't confirm. So good luck.

1, 3, 15, 21, 24 are available.

OK with that out of the way, there are still five spots open:

1, 3, 14, 15, 24 are available.

Sweepstake will close on Saturday, as I need to do the draw and get your first tips in before the show premieres.

In the event we get more players than spots, the latecomers can still play but will just miss out on sweep picks. Last year's sweep winner came 4th in the game (admittedly @Fiona was having a Barry for most of it) :)

OK with that out of the way, there are still five spots open:

Sweepstake will close on Saturday, as I need to do the draw and get your first tips in before the show premieres.

In the event we get more players than spots, the latecomers can still play but will just miss out on sweep picks. Last year's sweep winner came 4th in the game (admittedly @Fiona was having a Barry for most of it) :)
I'm not a strategist. I just go with what I feel like.

I'm not a strategist. I just go with what I feel like.
It's all good Fiona, most people told me they were only picking randomly. But maybe that was an excuse...

haha omg I'm so excited!! I'm off to Bali tomorrow for a week so I'll be home just in time for premiere :D I really hope @Consuela shows their face eventually >:)

I'm sure he'll turn up eventually. Oh, and I hope Mt Agung doesn't disrupt your plans. Last time I was going to Bali that stupid volcano cancelled my entire trip :(

Ahhhh I hadn't realised it was Survivor time until someone mentioned it at work today.

No need to fret anymore though my dear peasants for your King has returned!

@timmydownawell If @Evan44 and @Meglos don't want #14 I'll take it otherwise my backup is #3.

tumblr_m2kz6vvgvy1qg2r07.gif

No one's taking My Crown.

Ahhhh I hadn't realised it was Survivor time until someone mentioned it at work today.

No need to fret anymore though my dear peasants for your King has returned!

@timmydownawell If @Evan44 and @Meglos don't want #14 I'll take it otherwise my backup is #3.

tumblr_m2kz6vvgvy1qg2r07.gif

No one's taking My Crown.

Wouldn't be the same without you, @Consuela!

h6tZQjz.jpg

14 is all yours.

@Evan44 can only participate without a sweep pick, if he so wants.

For anyone else: 1, 3, 15, 24 are still available.

Someone has helpfully started colouring in the Survivor Wiki but there are still seven players yet to be named. Obviously I can't do the draw or start canvassing your tips until we know who all the players are.

Meanwhile, it's not to late to join the game: 1, 3, 15, 24 are still available.

Fans are speculating on twitter that we might not get the full cast list until the first episode.

Fans are speculating on twitter that we might not get the full cast list until the first episode.
I checked back in last year's Sweepstake thread and we knew all the contestants four days before the premiere. In the event we don't get to know in time, the first week will just have to be a bye... which isn't a bad thing, because it gives everyone a chance to get to know the players instead of playing blind in the first week.

I would hate for everyone to have to scramble to get tips in for the first week on short notice, as not everyone is here every day and some might miss out, so in a way it might be for the best.

And I suspect if Russell is in fact in the cast, they would save that until the last minute to announce, just in case there is someone out there who hasn't heard this rumour.

I checked back in last year's Sweepstake thread and we knew all the contestants four days before the premiere. In the event we don't get to know in time, the first week will just have to be a bye... which isn't a bad thing, because it gives everyone a chance to get to know the players instead of playing blind in the first week.

I would hate for everyone to have to scramble to get tips in for the first week on short notice, as not everyone is here every day and some might miss out, so in a way it might be for the best.

And I suspect if Russell is in fact in the cast, they would save that until the last minute to announce, just in case there is someone out there who hasn't heard this rumour.

Agreed. All of the “champions” anoucements so far have convinced me the Russell Hantz rumour is true

Reactions: kxk
Back