Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2018 >>>

Cool. Launching on a Wednesday. That's... nice, different, unusual :)

For anyone else wanting to join:
1, 3, 5, 14, 15, 16, 24 are still available.

...just curious my friend... what happens if all of the numbers aren't taken Timmy?... did it happen last year or were they all filled before it started?... cheers.

...just curious my friend... what happens if all of the numbers aren't taken Timmy?... did it happen last year or were they all filled before it started?... cheers.
Last year there were five players who didn't make it past the first week.

Hans eventually took a spot in week 8, as an experiment to see if choosing randomly from a hat was better than actually trying to analyse the game. He actually scored better for a couple of those weeks than a couple of active players but I'll save them the embarrassment of naming them. :D

So any empty spots will remain vacant and can be taken on by new players. I'm hoping a few more will turn up prior to the premiere.

Last year there were five players who didn't make it past the first week.

Hans eventually took a spot in week 8, as an experiment to see if choosing randomly from a hat was better than actually trying to analyse the game. He actually scored better for a couple of those weeks than a couple of active players but I'll save them the embarrassment of naming them. :D

So any empty spots will remain vacant and can be taken on by new players. I'm hoping a few more will turn up prior to the premiere.

...oh okay Timmy thanks for explaining that to me my friend... I might start mentioning that there are still vacancies on the other threads that I frequent too if you wish my friend?... cheers.

:oops: I will ‘fess up. Hans beat me - more than once. I scored dreadfully last year. But we start off with a fresh slate so watch out Hans. ;):angelic: (So if there’s still a free spot please play Hans)

Hi y'all
Would be mightily entertained to join in... if I'm allowed and all that
1, 3, 5, 14, 15, 16, 24 are still available.

Not working scary hours this year and more than happy to come online and lambast as it goes...
Just wasted 2 months of my life on Love Island live tweeting so pretty much shows my commitment (or lack of life)...

I'll go for 16 if accepted into this exalted club

Hi y'all

Not working scary hours this year and more than happy to come online and lambast as it goes...
Just wasted 2 months of my life on Love Island live tweeting so pretty much shows my commitment (or lack of life)...

Haha, you're in! Welcome to the game.

Regarding the above, Evan44 took a sweepstake number last year and didn't even play for a single week, so I'd like him to commit before I add him to the game.

1, 3, 5, 14, 15, 24 are still available.

Hi y'all

It’s good fun.

A week and a bit to go and there are still five spots left. I have a guest staying and have just realised I need to do the sweepstake draw before I can return home, so Hans is going to have to do the draw without Timmy, unfortunately. And I'll have to ask the guest house where I'm staying if they have a printer I can use so I don't have to write out all the names by hand. Anyway enough about me...

1, 3, 14, 15, 24 are still available.

If there's a spot left free, Hans will take one and randomly select his tips each week, so you can discover during the course of the game whether you are actually smarter than my left hand.

Actually I have seen somewhere this season will only be 50 days, so I can only assume there won't be as many players, so if @Meglos @tess and @originalflavours want to switch for a lower number to be safe, now would be the time to do it.

edit: they might only drop to 22, so it's up to you if you change numbers. Too bad if you change and 21 or 22 wins the sweep, so it's entirely up to you if you change and someone else takes those spots.

Last edited:
Back