Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2018 >>>

I'm thinking/hoping there'll be no Russell.
I'm still clinging to that hope. Hopefully they told him he was a Contender and he spat the dummy and walked out :D Because the only thing he was a champion at was finding idols and, oh yeah, losing Survivor. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Meanwhile, for anyone still not in, it's not too late to join the game: 1, 3, 15, 24 are still available.

I don't care if they bring that idiot Hantz, I only saw him in the one with Rob M, and some bits and pieces. i stopped watching USA Survivor around his era, as it got boring with too many fake tits

Anyway, from what i have seen Aussies will laugh at his stupid ways.....and he will feint when he has to deal with Aussie women
He is used to fake tits/fame whores, not strong women who WIN.
And Aussies play idols like they are shameful
He will not be used to our ways, and that every single contestant plays to WIN, unlike USA they play to place and get on TV

I can imagine Shane Gould cutting him down to size

Hoping for some Jericho/Luke kind of people, larrikans to play tricks on him

I love sneaky Steve already, hope he goes far

DhKnTuxUwAAae2x.jpg

Ooops just realised I meant to post this in the spoilers thread......he is in adds on TV though :(

I wish for Sneaky Steve too:)

I hope he has hidden talents galore to go with his already entertaining persona

Hey @timmydownawell , maybe we should do a HATE HANTZ side bet to avoid complicating tipping
IE re dickhead Hantz......bets on how we want him cut down and thrown out, spat upon, chewed up

OMG I bet I am unlucky enough to get him in a sweep, anyone that does get him should be given some kind of antidote...

I'm new and probably too late but can I please participate in this tipping comp? I will pick number 1 if that is allowed? Thanks. :)
Hi, sure why not, but just to be clear to take part you will need to send tips to me every week. And preferably watch live AEST and chat in the episode thread, because it's good for a laugh.

Hey @timmydownawell , maybe we should do a HATE HANTZ side bet to avoid complicating tipping

Yeah I think I'd prefer to let the game play out however the game plays out...

and-thats-all-i-got-to-say-about-that.jpg

So with GrantGotGold taking #1, that means it's still not too late to join the game: 3, 15 & 24 are still available.

I'll do the draw in the next couple of days. Was going to get the names printed but the election was on here today and EVERYTHING was closed. Actually I might get you lot to start sending in tips because it'll only be Immunity and Voted Out and it won't matter if you don't know who your sweep picks are anyway. Let me consider that and post back.

Reactions: kxk
TIPPING IS OPEN!

Whilst I haven't done the sweep draw yet, don't let that stop you from tipping for the first two episodes which will air this week:

PM me your tips for Week One (copy and paste into a PM to me):

Overall Winner:

First Tribe to Win Immunity:
First Person Voted Out:

Second Tribe to Win Immunity:
Second Person Voted Out:

Click here for the Wiki to see who's on each tribe. This link is always in my sig below.

Please note: if you don't tip for any consecutive two week period, you will forfeit your sweepstake picks (which in turn may get allocated to latecomers). So please, get your tips in on time, not least so I don't have to chase so many people up. This took quite an effort on my part last time, so please try and get them in ASAP each week. Thanks.

ALL TIPS FOR THIS WEEK NEED TO BE IN BY 10PM AEST TUESDAY.

I'll be doing the draw for the sweep picks and will post the video sometime prior to Wednesday's premiere.

In addition to all of this, there are unlimited spots available. After we have 24 players people can still play but you miss the chance of the bonus from winning the sweeps. You could still win!

For now: 3, 15 & 24 are still available.

I don't even know who this Russell person is but he won't last long. He's got too much going against him - prior experience, disliked, foreign. Ha!

Eye candy wise none are really jumping out at me to star in any of my sexual fantasies. Will have to wait until we get to see some skin.

The cast also gets an A+ on the Home and Away diversity scale. At least the average age appears higher.

They have an amputee and a midget, what more do you want?

Ha! I did not even notice the amputee. Though I'm not much of a leg man tbh so understandable. And who's meant to be the height challenged (me so woke)?[DOUBLEPOST=1532860926][/DOUBLEPOST]
No worries, I was just having a panic attack.

Feel free to PM me your first tips as per this post*

*that goes for you other lot, too. :)

And you'll get my picks last minute as always thank you very much. :writing:

Lol, I was going to say I wanted to wait for my sweepstake pick before tips, because that went so wellll for me last year (3rd the whole comp until my Tessa left late in the game and ended up coming practically dead last). Def need a different strategy this year

Ha! I did not even notice the amputee. Though I'm not much of a leg man tbh so understandable. And who's meant to be the height challenged (me so woke)?[DOUBLEPOST=1532860926][/DOUBLEPOST]

And you'll get my picks last minute as always thank you very much. :writing:
Height challenged is Russell I assume?

And yes I like to leave handing in my picks to the last minute as well. But at least I was never late.

Back