Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2018 >>>

It's going to be interesting to see Steve Willis perform as a competitor for a change. I don't want to refer to him as Commando as that was a previous life, so to speak. I expect him to do well and I hope he does. I did pick Mat Rogers as overall. No idea why.

It'll take me a few episodes to learn his real name. He'll be in for a while methinks. Mat as well but he'll go before Steve. Neither will win though as I'm sure the jury will be thinking the same as me in that they already got enough dollars. Ha!

TIPPING HAS CLOSED.

Here is the sweepstake draw. You can watch Hans for 3 min, or alternatively just click on the spoiler below to see the list.

Note that your Medevac/Quit tips are based on the same draw but in reverse order.

Bd2jJVz.jpg

There are two sweepstake spots remaining so if anyone else wants to join I will draw the next one randomly from those two.

I'm sorry some of you did not get your tips in on time. More important next week as there are four episodes to air.

Hans is doing randomly drawn tips but he's not playing the sweep.

I'll be putting the tipping tips for next week in my sig on Friday so you'll know what to tip for over the weekend for next week (Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu).

Ooooooh.
About to watch now, thanks Timmy and Hans!
Prepare to be disappointed.

Oh, FWIW, I recorded the video, then the audio then edited the background noise out of the audio and merged them together. The audio is a fraction early so if it sounds like I am predicting the name being drawn, I'm not. Honest! O_O

Prepare to be disappointed.

Oh, FWIW, I recorded the video, then the audio then edited the background noise out of the audio and merged them together. The audio is a fraction early so if it sounds like I am predicting the name being drawn, I'm not. Honest! O_O

I would only have been disappointed if it was the Commando or Toxic Dwarf. Anything else is at least unknown and could be good, like the time I got Phoebe.

Ah, sorry I had already recorded the draw before Lucas joined, so he was allocated one of the (then) three vacant spots. He drew Sneaky Steve. Apologies for the confusion.
Ahhh, that makes more sense.

Congrats @Lucas for getting the bespectacled sneakster. You know, he'll probably be voted out first. ;)

Anyway, gooooooo Lawyer! :bored: May Sharn cross examine all the others asses out of there! :nailbiting:

Back