Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2018 >>>

anigif_sub-buzz-25568-1502322464-8.gif

Mmmmmmmm. How did you know I've Googled this SPECIMEN before? I'm the lady on the couch.

Also my guests saw this giant GIF and are now giving me shit. Ha!

...hey Consuela... I've just finished updating the Survivor Chart and have put them all in Alphabetical order as per your request my friend... and Zach now has the 'h' on the end of his name too... I've checked that they are in the right sequence a couple of times so I think that it's right now lol!... cheers.

survivor chart 2018.jpg

...hey Consuela... I've just finished updating the Survivor Chart and have put them all in Alphabetical order as per your request my friend... and Zach now has the 'h' on the end of his name too... I've checked that they are in the right sequence a couple of times so I think that it's right now lol!... cheers.

View attachment 53970
Now I can rest easy!

Can we have updated results please timmy? I think I gained points tonight and I want to savour the moment in case it never happens again.

I'll be totalling it up and posting the spreadsheet after Thursday's show.

You are amongst the top three scorers this week though. So far :)

Fair enough! Thanks for the update.

...haha!... I'm just happy that I got off Zero ('zip' if you're The Pags)... lol!... I never thought that I was at all for a while... I don't really care where I am on the board... I was never going to do well in this anyway... I never do lol!... but... it is fun regardless and yet again... thanks Timmy for running it my friend... you're a legend!... cheers.

...haha!... I'm just happy that I got off Zero ('zip' if you're The Pags)... lol!... I never thought that I was at all for a while... I don't really care where I am on the board... I was never going to do well in this anyway... I never do lol!... but... it is fun regardless and yet again... thanks Timmy for running it my friend... you're a legend!... cheers.
Mate you never know how it will go...

When we get to the merged single tribe, I'll change the scoring... I am making this up as I go along but it'll probably be 20 for individual immunity and 20 for voted out. Or maybe 10 & 10. Dunno yet :)

Mate you never know how it will go...

When we get to the merged single tribe, I'll change the scoring... I am making this up as I go along but it'll probably be 20 for individual immunity and 20 for voted out. Or maybe 10 & 10. Dunno yet :)

...haha!... true...I'm happy to just enjoy myself with the sweep regardless of whether I'm going good or bad... you never know... it might be a race to the end to be the one to score the lowest in it... either way... it's still a competition!... I love it!... lol!... cheers.

Back