Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2018 >>>

...I've completely revamped the Survivor Chart and will put an 'X' through whoever is cast from the island a tad bit later after the show has finished from now on and will post it in that night's thread and most probably here in the Tipping thread too each time that there is a change just for the hell of it methinks!... here is the latest revamped Chart folks... it has more information on each contestant about them and their titles just to give you an idea of their backgrounds... it may help you when doing your tips hopefully... cheers.

revamped survivor chart 2018.jpg

Almost done.......but I keep vacillating......hard to do logically,
beyond tonight, stabs in the dark......and that is annoying........no gambling instincts what-so-ever, gambling is a weird hobby
Those TAB places look scary

OK here we go, we are locked in! Good luck everyone!

ZsA9mVK.jpg

I've picked 3 of the same people to go as you two, but in a different order.

A ha! Now I see it. I just looked down the middle and saw a pattern there, ha ha. Who knows who will go tonight, I have a feeling I am wrong with my first one by the episode description.

Not many people agree with my tips, which doesn't bode well for me, but would help if I'm right.

Well, we have 2 similar. I guess that's alright. I have a feeling that no one will get the elimination pick tonight. I should have chosen Zach. :hilarious:

...haha!... I gave Timmy my picks while a tad bit under the influence of Rum so who knows eh?... if that works and I actually get some points this week then I might souse up each week lolo!... cheers.

Back