Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2018 >>>

I add it up myself using an Excel (actually LibreOffice Calc) spreadsheet. If I knew how to assign a value to a yellow cell it would make it easier. Add a few Wodkamelons or beers and you get last year's approximate scoring :roflmao:

Ha! You'd need a macro for that. There are other ways of doing it though. I could always do something up for if you want. That way no need to limit you wodkamelons.

Well @timmydownawell I made a thing. All you have to do is put in the results and add the eliminated survivors as they happen. The blank column at the end is to add columns for future weeks - just insert a new column to the left of it.

It took me twice as long to make it work in your knock-off excel and make a pretty version. :p

Attachments

• KnockOff.zip
    36.1 KB · Views: 10
Well @timmydownawell I made a thing. All you have to do is put in the results and add the eliminated survivors as they happen. The blank column at the end is to add columns for future weeks - just insert a new column to the left of it.

It took me twice as long to make it work in your knock-off excel and make a pretty version. :p
If this is a virus I will hunt you down :D:eek::roflmao:

You ruin all the fun! You're gonna have to give me minute to fix a problem with the calculations that I've only just noticed. Ha!

Pay for Office you tight-arse.
LOL I don't even use Windows!

BTW I didn't expect you to enter all that data though, I would have sent you the file if I'd known you were going to do that, thanks :)

LOL I don't even use Windows!

BTW I didn't expect you to enter all that data though, I would have sent you the file if I'd known you were going to do that, thanks :)

Office is available on Mac too you know! And it's all good I have an empty bed tonight so I had nothing else to do! The maths should be all correct now.

I still have no idea how to drag and copy formulas in this weird program.

Attachments

• WhyCopySoHard.zip
    45.5 KB · Views: 5
Office is available on Mac too you know! And it's all good I have an empty bed tonight so I had nothing else to do! The maths should be all correct now.

Good grief, I would never use an Apple product. Linux, thank you.

Anyway, thanks so much for this* I'll take a look tomorrow.

*although I'm sure you've rigged it so you come out on top, somehow (or whichever is your preferred position)
:D

No, really, cheers.

...haha!...I see that Lindsay1973/Affable and myself are all battling it out to win the lowest points title from that chart lol!... Lindsay1973... Affable... YOU WILL NEVER take my wooden spoon title away from me!... NEVER!... **does evil megalomaniac laugh for the effect** Mauwahahahahahaha!... it's mine! mine! mine! I tells ya!... lol!... cheers.

giphy.gif
SezMnOw.gif

I love that spreadsheet nerd @Consuela thinks I'm a nerd. :D

But anyway, thanks to Consuela for this beautiful discombobulator. Please check that your tips look right and let me know if he I screwed it up. I left in last week's so you can double check that nothing is amiss.

Q7DCeSx.jpg

Congrats to @FatPants for holding the lead.

And commiserations to @Sparrow11 and @Lucas who both got denied a Medevac and quit respectively. That was a shame.

...aw bugger it!... I'm not last!... and... as much as I hate posting this because my sweet Moana is gone... here it is regardless... cheers.

survivor chart 2018.jpg

Back