Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2018 >>>

I have no clue, Moana going has thrown me right off balance, and I can't seem to get any instincts kicking in
I so wanted her to win or at least still be there in the end, she was great to watch
Maybe I will get behind old Shane my sweep, C'mon Shane kick some kids arses, make some alliances woman!
Give swimming tips i know you have heaps

Any spoilers or tips anyone? I am at a loss
Editing seems too obvious, but I cannot see anyone to blindside on the Champs team that would not be just stupid, maybe Brian, don't know it just seems the team to blindside is not champs.
Whereas Contenders have too many to choose from.....but I think it will be a female and they will put up with Zach for challenges????

Any spoilers or tips anyone? I am at a loss
Editing seems too obvious, but I cannot see anyone to blindside on the Champs team that would not be just stupid, maybe Brian, don't know it just seems the team to blindside is not champs.
Whereas Contenders have too many to choose from.....but I think it will be a female and they will put up with Zach for challenges????

I just go by intuition, I never analyse the ads.

...a couple of nips of Rum and I then pick mine (probably why I'm doing so bad methinks!... ;):thumbsup::biggrin:)... lol!... cheers.

Back